• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
I'm glad Franky is not my friend in real life or he'd steal all the girls from me
Same.
I couldn't even get married with him as a friend.
My wife would try to cheat on me with him.
Though come to think of it I wouldn't blame her.. He is Franky after all.
good list. mine are. i have a type hahaha
croc
mihawk
lucci
law
Katakuri
When you make these lists you should think about how their powers would help in bed
Like Lucci and Croc have very bad fruits for sex
Katakuri though..

Has anyone done the math? Are we currently in the timeline where they may have another god valley incident? They chose a land that was unaffiliated in the past god valley...now that kaido is gone what if they choose wano ?
The next incident would be next year in verse. Although tbh if odas having another incident, I feel like of any country it’d be alabasta.

Has anyone done the math? Are we currently in the timeline where they may have another god valley incident? They chose a land that was unaffiliated in the past god valley...now that kaido is gone what if they choose wano ?
Weren't those battle royale events stopped because of God Valley? Considering all Xebec former crew became Yonko, it's likely that their protection stopped all those territories from serving as battle royale games.

The question slowly becomes how bad are the marines really? How much of a blind eye can they turn? Sure Fujitora literally blinded himself because of the evils he's seen.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
For some reason Celestial dragon dont have liking for bucaner race. Where they allied with Joyboy ??
Who's Who fled from prison after seeing one of the guards "disappear" for speaking about Nika.

Since Nika/Joy Boy was the key figure of the Void Century, it seems like just knowing about Nika is punisahble by death.

If the Buccaneers were worshipping Nika, they'd be total enemies of the Celestial Dragons who see Nika as their greatest enemy.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Same.
I couldn't even get married with him as a friend.
My wife would try to cheat on me with him.
Though come to think of it I wouldn't blame her.. He is Franky after all.

When you make these lists you should think about how their powers would help in bed
Like Lucci and Croc have very bad fruits for sex
Katakuri though..
It's all about being creative with your Fruit.

Lucci uses his tail and hardens it with Tekkai? Bam, another dick.

Crocodile doesn't need to worry about pregnancy, he can dry out his own semen as it enters the vagina.

I saw people saying that the flashback is only about Kuma's memories so it wont be the "official" God Valley flashback. Well i think thats wrong,because we see the scene where Garling kills the GV king,and Kuma didnt saw that moment. So that's the God Valley flashback. Xebec's greatness coming soon.
Hopefully its everything, i dont see the reason Oda should offscreen it again at this point

So there are 6 chests that look like they’re the prize for winning the tournament, I wonder if it’s devil fruits in those chests.

Possibly:
Kaidos
Whitebeards
Ivas
Kumas

Maybe two unseen ones like Dragon and Garling?
Uo Uo no Mi is almost 100% confirmed that's one of them.

I think Whitebeard had his devil fruit prior to God Valley.

Kuma and Ivankov are the incognitas here but if I have to guess then I would say that Ivankov has his own devil fruit too and Kuma is the one here to have the spot (maybe Ivankov or Kuma steal it or Kuma thinks about a simply fruit because he is hungry and eats it).

Last edited:
Uo Uo no Mi is almost 100% confirmed that's one of them.

I think Whitebeard had his devil fruit prior to God Valley.

Kuma and Ivankov are the incognitas here but if I have to guess then I would say that Ivankov has his own devil fruit too and Kuma is the one here to have the spot (maybe Ivankov or Kuma steal it or Kuma thinks about a simply fruit because he is hungry and eats it).
The only reason I feel like WB got his fruit here is because of Weevil who was directly compared to WB in his youth (which is the same term used to describe WB in Rox)