Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy can go teo to teo with Zoan user who also uses Rokushiki and life return thecnique,

Luffy can lift giant golden ball and use it with one arm,

Luffy can destroy two buildings with just his physical strength

Luffy can physically much Don Chinjao
Luffy can physically compete even against Minks

but Luffy needs gear 4th to get out of Ulti's grip

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer😔.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
L: "Such strong power!!
U: "Ul-meteor"
L: "I've no choice, Gear 4"
:gokulaugh:

BuT tHe ToBi RoPpO aRe FoDdeR.

@Buusatan94, @Kejon, @Shiroyru, @Jo_Ndule
Where are my Big Mom Pirate wankers at?
:queenhear:

Luffy was about to resort to G4 in a much shorter time against Ulti than he did against Cracker. And this wasn't because he was pressured for time or anything. He straight up said "such strong power". This means Luffy was acknowledging that Ulti was simply too strong to be beaten without G4.
:vistalaugh:

The portrayal is clear, Ulti > G2/G3 Luffy with FS and ACOA.
:goyea:

Goddamn, I'm going to have so much fan when the chapter comes out.
:blush:

But damn, even for me this is too much trolling.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @TheAncientCenturion, @silverfire: what do you think this says about One Piece powerscaling?

I'm not complaining. I don't even mind the solo mission.

I'm just laughing how hilariously pathetic this character is. One side is running from Big Mom, other side is running from Prometheus. Another part of the crew is getting bombarded with 500 Gifters and fodders when they're trying to save strength.

Meanwhile Mr. Jobber over here wants to lose his virginity.
Well if Sanji stayed with them he would have had to protect them, Why not give the weaker strawhats a chance to actually do something lol. Plus its clear Oda wants to sanji to be on his own and away from them. Nobodys in the strawhats has done anything relevant in Onigashima yet , fodder are the only people that have been defeated .....And Luffy is the only one thats been jobbing in Onigashima tbh.

Luffy can go teo to teo with Zoan user who also uses Rokushiki and life return thecnique,

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer.
Wow..could it be...that...Ulti is stronger than the other people we've seen?

N-No wait...I can't be wrong!! Oda is retarded here!!!!!

I'm not complaining. I don't even mind the solo mission.

I'm just laughing how hilariously pathetic this character is. One side is running from Big Mom, other side is running from Prometheus. Another part of the crew is getting bombarded with 500 Gifters and fodders when they're trying to save strength. On the other hand, the rest of the Samurai have already infiltrated while Law and Co. are nearly at the back of the mansion.

Meanwhile Mr. Jobber over here wants to lose his virginity because he's too much of a beta cuck to get laid properly. Its fucking embarrassing.

Hell, its even insulting to THINK that there's people who fanboy over a character like this.
How is he pathetic? for actually constantly thinking of women?
Most people who complain about that are the biggest simps who just thirst over every woman shown

Rebecca shown? OMG, we need her as strawhat
Violet Shown? OMG we need her as strawhat
Carrot Shown? OMG, we need a rabbit as SH
Ulti shown? OMG, Luffy's wifu

Ulti literally has an ugly zoan form, and people are still thirsty over her on one side, while blaming Sanji for thirsting over women

Talk about being really contradictory

The inconsistency is insane, did Oda lost his mind? Why I'm even asking, we all know the answer.
simple answer: ulti is strong

Status
Not open for further replies.