• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
>Order taking a bit more time than expected
>Notify my table I put a rush on it
>Guy looks at me and shakes his head and asks "what's the rush?"
>"I don't know how hungry you guys are - I want to make sure you're well fed and not starving"
>they sigh and give an ugly look
>"I'm sorry."
>"It's fine."

(It's not.)

Mold went down the crapper
:smoothy::smoothy::smoothy:

Just caught up

Luka strikes me as town, her section to being pushed registers as confident
Naomi is not frozen so she's town
Gonna retract my earlier town read on Reloaded by the way, had a stronger start compared to last game but is mostly floating around. Seems a bit more active but this is immenintly a bad reason to town read someone
@Luka Did you ever respond to my post pointing out Naomi is probably just out of her scum range
Well, considering you have been soapboxing about how important meta is I feel like me pointing this out should give you some pause for consideration

I can't even make a good comparison here because their scum game is borderline non existent - they sub out. Or lurk, whichever, they function mostly to roll town and then spam the thread with complete nonsense.
I like meta reads when I make them. When I haven't played with anybody here I like them. I guess thats my logic.
Also, I'm not really soapboxing about how important it is. I'm jst saying I consider meta reads to be valid.
Just keeping it a buck - you're almost certainly wrong and you're wasting a vote, nobody is going to follow you there. Pop one on Orca, he's scum.
His boyfriend Polar Bear hasn't done a lick either. All this shit talking both of them do off-site and when I pull up they shrivel up like a cock on ice

:steef:
Yup! Nobody is going to follow me. That honestly makes me more comfertable.
if people were following me I'd get hesitant thoughts and think I'm wrong. With nobody following me I'm more comfy with the push ^^
Man I must live rent free in your head. You ever wanna make some money you might want to try to bully someone lesser lol
What in the blue fuck are you talking about

Don pretend like you kept shit talking me on that fanverse game. Now we're in the same thread and I'm a "bully". Typical smh
This doesn't make any sense, but uh alright.
His reads are trash tier
Only reason I aint tunneling is cuz it looks too awful to be scum.
This guy hasn't even posted. Sad!
If trash reads = scum imma lynch you.

Kek
Get my name out your mouth and NEVER tell me what to do again. I don't wanna lynch Nibel right now. He is my pupil.
Feel free to ignore T-Pein. He doesn't actually know how to play this game. In fact imma sheep his scum reads for my town reads.
There's nothing wrong with it if they're gonna be lynch food anyway. I'll happily take wagoning him though.
Orca is nothing like he was scum in last game, so this will not be beneficial
Orca has me as scum and won't vote me. Lock it in.

@Polar Bear your boy needs some back up
I don't trust you know what you're talking about in this regard.
Him and Polar Bear are frozen as Santa's ballsack. My avatar is an accurate representation of what I'm doing to them and their pathetic scum team. Sad!
You are a model example of how you should be supporting your significant other. An inspiration.
I'm getting a little worried about Hayumi...still have hope she is town though
Depending on how you wanna look at it unfortunately/fortunately for you I am. Convince me you aren’t scum friend
Shit posting aside does anyone town read Orca/Polar respectively? Down to yeet both
No

Polar, where do you stand on Orca?
Just for the record there is no need to ever ask this question. They're thicker than most married couples. Possibly the same person.

Would explain why both of them are boring today as well
What do you think about the current wagons Ult
Orca is a good wagon. Nibel so-so. Rest are too small to qualify 😔
Ultra part 4

Hayumi talking like that to Orca seems to support scum narrative.

Unfortunately Ultra's main focus was on Orca, that's why he was N1 killed

Michelle: Cakewalker > Ratchet > Charlie > Polar Bear
Naomi: Cakewalker > Ratchet
Mr. Reloaded: Cakewalker > -
Cakewalker: Indigo > - > Polar Bear > Luka > Michelle
Indigo: Cakewalker > Naomi > Polar Bear > Charlie > Kiku: Luka
AL Sama: Ratchet > Luka
Luka: Kiku
Ratchet: Polar Bear > Kiku > Polar Bear
T-Pein: Indigo > -
Polar: Kiku
Seatonnes: Indigo > -
Dr. Watson: Kiku

Votecount:
Kiku: 3
Ratchet: 2
Polar Bear: 2
Luka: 1
Michelle: 1

?

I can't catch up with all this now.

From the 2 pages I read I think Michelle and Indigo are probably town too. Looking at my mentions Flower can be town as well. I have nothing else to offer at this time.
Watson. So she can be town as well.
No, he's using ChatGPT to write those posts.
I'm fairly familiar on the flavour - no one makes sense to be post restricted like that.
Basically they're in a sort of Feudal Era Japan, basically a bunch of Assassins that have been caught and sentenced to death are given a chance to keep on loving if they go to this weird island to find this special immortality item for the head of the province. Each assassin is paired with an executioner to serve as a reigns for them. So it's sort of a battle royals thing, but factions group up in uneasy alliances to survive it. I still have a few episodes left to go, but that's the gist.

Suffice to say, no real need for anyone to be restricted to posting AI dross.
My initial read of that post though, irregardless of the content, is "does scum Ekko *really* make that post"?

I don't see it.
Re
Read on Ultra?
@Michelle

This lines up with his analytical play as Town, he isn't as calculated and more... defeatist when arguing with the people distrusting him like Naomi?

I imagine if he were scum he'd try to go for a mislynch on Naomi instead he's been pretty consistently annoyed at her, not using her tunneling as a tool to shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.