Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap bro you really don't get the point.
I DON'T CARE about his perversive tendencies and the way he treats women, I like Jiraiya, I like Brook, I don't care if he's a pervert, that is not my issue with him AT ALL, his perversive tendencies are definitely disrespectful to women though but that isn't a huge problem I have because it's comic relief and it's a Japanese manga, I expect this.

But it is SANJI that is being the pervert and yes it definitely does contradict everything he stands for. That's why it's so aggravating. Imagine somebody fighting against racism for their entire life and then they turn around and do some racist stuff as a joke every single episode/arc. It's a massive character flaw.

And character flaws are not inherently bad, they're only bad when they are never addressed and a character doesn't care about said flaw. If Sanji's perversion was addressed and he actually tried to do something about it then I could grow to love his character. But right now, he's just a chivalrous pervert.. which makes no sense.

Also about the lolicon stuff.. yes. That stuff is nasty. Even Eiichiro Oda himself is supporting a man (Watsuki, the Kenshin author) who was arrested for owning child p***. It's disgusting. It's very normalised over there.
bruh what its not a contradiction,sanji respects women to not injure them, or talk smack to them, being a pervert n those gags, u saying a gag defines sanji ? u think jariya preaching what it makes to be a great ninja and then him using naruto sexy jutsu to help him have a boner in a bath house so he can keep writing his ero books defines jariya?
thats like me saying nami wants to be the person who keeps the crew in line and is beating them in the process,
zoro wants to be leader of the group yet he cant lead himself up some stairs
luffy wants to be the captain and he is least qualified to be so
u missing the point chief

So kid with killer is not panting because Oda didn't put it in the dialogue box even though he does show it there.

What about that time Oda put A stomach grumbling noise in a dialogue box? I thought sfx don't count when they are in dialogue boxes
Well theyre not panting as bad Zolo lmao. Theyre not breathing as heavily.

Ok, Zoro fainted from a stomache ache. Wow that makes him look a lot more better.

- Please Oda dont let Sanji fight BM just for Sanji to be used as some hype tool. I want to see Sanji fight someone 1v1 like he did pre timeskip.

- Zoro fight a ton of gifters is cool but why does Oda keep making Zoro fight with only 2 swords and whys he always fighting people hes way too strong for ? I want to see Asura lol

- Yamato is hella strong, he basically one shot Ulti who Luffy was gonna pull out G4 to beat.
That being said i dont think she KO’d and she was blindsided by Yamato.

- Damn Luffy did more damage to Page 1 then Sanji and he did it using only G3.

- Page 1 is for sure the weakest F6 he couldnt hold his own against G2/3 Luffy whereas Ulti was about to take Luffy to G4

- Momo hanging on the cross actually makes me feel sorry for him even though hes hella annoying.

- I wonder whos gonna save Momo and also i wonder why Yamato has been waiting for Luffy.

I just look at the complete raw and now I'm not even sure that Yamato is stronger than Ulti. Need to see what will happen to Ulti and Page One later.

This could be another meaningless cheap shot just like when Apoo attacked Luffy and Luffy got white eyes.

Yamato doesn't sound too strong. His "don't hurt me waah waah" supports it if he is talking real and not being sarcastic.
Who knows, next moment Yamato and Ulti meet again, angry Ulti will scare the shit out of Yamato.

J

Jo_Ndule

I just look at the complete raw and now I'm not even sure that Yamato is stronger than Ulti. Need to see what will happen to Ulti and Page One later.

This could be another meaningless cheap shot just like when Apoo attacked Luffy and Luffy got white eyes.

Yamato doesn't sound too strong. His "don't hurt me waah waah" supports it if he is talking real and not being sarcastic.
Who knows, next moment Yamato and Ulti meet again, angry Ulti will scare the shit out of Yamato.
Huh?

Are you comparing Luffy vs Apoo where he gets up quickly after.
To Ulti being mad coz his Bro got beaten by g3? Or Ulti bring down and didn't wake up even tho Yamato and Luffy took time before running together

Inside the castle, Kid's side.

Killer: Kid.. As expected, breaking in through the front is too reckless!!

We lost track of Heat's group, as long as they aren't found out we'll manage somehow...!!

Fodder: If we kill you we have a chance of promotion!!

Some fodder shouting at Yamato?: Please wait!! Kaido-sama is searching (for you)!!

Yamato?: Don't mind me, let me go!!

Kidd to fodder: If you leave an opening you'll die!!!

-imgur
thats definitely Yamato, he uses 'Boku' in that panel, aligned with what we already know so far.

Well theyre not panting as bad Zolo lmao. Theyre not breathing as heavily.

Ok, Zoro fainted from a stomache ache. Wow that makes him look a lot more better.
So kid and killer are supposedly NOT panting as much as Zoro because it's not in a dialogue box? Can you show me where this was written as a rule of comics

And I was just trying to clear up your thoughts on sfx in dialogue boxes vs them outside of dialogue boxes since you very clearly once upon a time Said "NO SFX IN A DIALOGUE BOX COUNTS".

Good that you changed your mind right now when u think it suits you

Status
Not open for further replies.