Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
No, I proved my point. You're just going to go through all the same arguments again and nothing will change. I'm not filling up another 10 pages with this.
You proved only that you are giving up. You proved nothing to me as of right now beside the fact that you are good at making strawmans.

Now, either you do you and you go away, or you choose dialogue and answer this question:

How do you know that a character arc is finished in a story ?

In this case? When they go bye bye.
What if a character dies before the end of the story or even don't say "bye bye" ? At what point do you think a character arc REALLY finishes.

I want to be sure that all of you know that before we proceed because in the contrary cases you won't understand my points.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
What if a character dies before the end of the story
Their character arc ends right there. Unless they get revived or possess the ability to do so.
or even don't say "bye bye" ?
Oh of course this is about Carrot lmao. She got an ending even if people didn't like the way it was handled.

At what point do you think a character arc REALLY finishes.
When the author moves onto something else :milaugh:

Jesus Christ has this been going for another 10 pages?

:whitepress:
The incredible thing, is that I found another carrot fan just as crazy and put him in the group that is well known on Twitter.

You don't Warback, you although you are a fan of the character, at least you are analytical and say the pros and cons of everything you post.

P.S. If you want to know who they are, it's Elgnomo, Ztibar, CarrotEnjoyer, Rabbit Guru J, Onitachi, Kyarotto; these are the craziest but there are more.

You proved only that you are giving up. You proved nothing to me as of right now beside the fact that you are good at making strawmans.

Now, either you do you and you go away, or you choose dialogue and answer this question:

How do you know that a character arc is finished in a story ?

What if a character dies before the end of the story or even don't say "bye bye" ? At what point do you think a character arc REALLY finishes.

I want to be sure that all of you know that before we proceed because in the contrary cases you won't understand my points.
I said everything I want to say and I don't see any value in continuing this.