Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've explained this before. Luffy's CoA hardening is still shit.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/unpopular-opinions.150/page-61#post-199990

I said Law and Zoro have stronger Haki than Luffy in DR. This is why I never rated Cracker's Haki as Top Tier and I said that even Vergo might break Cracker's Haki and definitely Zoro will. Luffy has always gotten by on brute force.

So no it's no surprise that Ulti made his head hurt, when Hody sliced through his Haki with his teeth. I also explained, that Katakuri will have stronger hardening than Luffy even in Wano.

The reason being is that penetration Haki is not hardening. Hardening is Buso: Koka. ":" means Oda has different models. It's a different category of CoA altogether. So Luffy has Color of Arms: Penetration or whatever the fuck Oda wants to call it.

But yeah, base Luffy can still fodderize the fuck out of Ulti with penetration Haki without even using G2/G3 and it's not even close. But Oda wants low IQ Luffy at the beginning of arcs.
Tbh i dont even think his armament is even bad tbh
Its just unlike most characters his is more often being tested. Mainly cause hes the only dude getting fights but still
  • Hody broke through his invisible haki with his strength thing being his jaws
  • Bellamy broke through his haki through sheer force
  • Doffy broke through it a few times but luffy did the same to him
  • Crackers soldier couldn't pierce through luffys haki
  • Even against katakuri he used block mochi to make his attacks/armament better

Man, i'm not Oda so i don't know what he has in mind but do you know chinese and vietnamese zodiac are pretty much the same ? In chinese, there is the rabbit and vietnamese there is the cat. So we could argue that SH are inspired also from vietnamese zodiac.
We can't argue it because hypothesis are supported by minimizing the amount of information rebutting them, not by focusing on what verifies them. Which is why saying that "except for these counterexamples, it fits perfectly" isn't a good way of defending a position.

M

MD Zolo

Lmao yesterday you said Ulti and Pageone where low diff material, you hyping up Luffy for a whole new lvl and now you say the different thing, without admitted that you was totally wrong with your powerlvl scale to the Flyers:

One of the best quote:

This happen when you underestimate other characters, putting your beloved Doffy to admiral lvl, saying he beeing special because Luffy need G4 for him, coming out that Ulti force Luffy far faster into G4 then Doffy could do.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I warn you manytimes to stop underestimated the Flyers, already back then with Pageone when you put him with someone as Vergo.
Ulti debunk everything which you post in the past and im glad that you get debunk so hard.
Stop giving the fault to Luffy haki, his haki is multiple times above your beloved Doflamingo, Luffy haki will be able soon to hurt a Yonkou, the current Luffy is league above his Dressrosa version. It simple show again that your powerscaling lake in taking the fact that characters get stronger in each new arc and that we also get new characters who getting stronger and stronger, the niveau in Wano is at high lvl. And your arguments in Doffy vs King fall apart too, King would murder him...
Spoiler alert:
Prepare for the weekend of many Flying six battle vs Doffy :cheers:
I refuse to accept that Luffy or King or any YC1 is far above Doffy. That is completely impossible. I may not have evidence to back it up now but I am sure that Oda won't make a Shichibukai that weak.

In fact, after lecturing him on how to not underestimate a character, you did the exact same thing.

One thing you and everybody here is failing to understand from Luffy vs. Ulti is that OP fights are not stat-based and they are more fluid. So, this tier system will evaporate soon enough.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh i dont even think his armament is even bad tbh
Its just unlike most characters his is more often being tested. Mainly cause hes the only dude getting fights but still
  • Hody broke through his invisible haki with his strength thing being his jaws
  • Bellamy broke through his haki through sheer force
  • Doffy broke through it a few times but luffy did the same to him
  • Crackers soldier couldn't pierce through luffys haki
  • Even against katakuri he used block mochi to make his attacks/armament better
Because doffy hody bellamy ulti cracker and kata are all remotely in the same ball park that they break it right...

Status
Not open for further replies.