Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
He entered this thread, somehow derailed it into a conversation about Zoro that he ''loves'' so much he can't remember basic information about the character's introduction chapters. Classic Zorotard behavior
Yeah I’ve seen zoro fans trying to convince everyone about his greatness. The problem is I’m a fan of almost all straw hats and like zoro a lot. Although I’m not what’s considered a zorotard as I prefer logic over agendas.

There is a good reason to:
1. Sabo isn’t going to ignore Cobras dying wish. As such his story will involve returning to luffy and it will involve finding Vivi.
Once again, helping ≠ joining. I don’t know why you’re using this as a point.

2. Sabo is literally the Oden parallel of the generation. Hell oda showed that outright wano as such luffy taking the number two of a different top tier to joining his crew at the tail end of the journey to write a book about the adventure would complete the journey
As long as Sabo is still involved with the Revolutionary Army, he wouldn’t be able to join the crew. His dream of being a pirate was something he had during his childhood, but that doesn’t mean he still wants to be one. People can change a lot in 12 years, and so can their goals.

Being the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army is what he wants right now, and he seems perfectly fine with his current role.

I don’t know if the book thing (I’m not 100% sure that I know what you’re talking about. Can you elaborate?) is still relevant either. If it hasn’t been brought up since the flashback then I’d say probably not.

Sabo would be a cool character to have in the crew, but I don’t want him to join if he still has duties to fulfill. It wouldn’t feel right to me.

Once again, helping ≠ joining. I don’t know why you’re using this as a point.

As long as Sabo is still involved with the Revolutionary Army, he wouldn’t be able to join the crew. His dream of being a pirate was something he had during his childhood, but that doesn’t mean he still wants to be one. People can think about a lot in 12 years.

Being the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Army is what he wants right now, and he seems perfectly fine with his current role.

Not sure if the book thing (I’m not 100% sure that I know what you’re talking about. Can you elaborate?) is still relevant either. If it hasn’t been brought up since the flashback then I’d say probably not.

Sabo would be a cool character to have in the crew, but I don’t want him to join if he still has duties to fulfill. It wouldn’t feel right to me.
Sabos dream he had since he was a child was to write a book about what he saw on his adventures.

And he is the chief of staff. He was given that role before he regained his memories of his life and his dreams. He may be fine with the current role, but odas already shown Sabo slowly separating from the Revs. First by making his own name for himself. And then by being given a legit reason to reunite with Luffy.

Next time Sabo and Luffy reunite, which will probably be arc after Elbaf where Bonney and Vegapunk (and maybe Kuma if he survives) will go with revs, and Sabo will go with Luffy with Dragons permission to find out what Imu meant by D and to fulfill Cobras wish and to achieve his own dream.

Sabos parallel to Oden is incredibly strong. All that’s left is him joining luffy on the last leg of the journey.

Sabos dream he had since he was a child was to write a book about what he saw on his adventures.

And he is the chief of staff. He was given that role before he regained his memories of his life and his dreams. He may be fine with the current role, but odas already shown Sabo slowly separating from the Revs. First by making his own name for himself. And then by being given a legit reason to reunite with Luffy.

Next time Sabo and Luffy reunite, which will probably be arc after Elbaf where Bonney and Vegapunk (and maybe Kuma if he survives) will go with revs, and Sabo will go with Luffy with Dragons permission to find out what Imu meant by D and to fulfill Cobras wish and to achieve his own dream.

Sabos parallel to Oden is incredibly strong. All that’s left is him joining luffy on the last leg of the journey.
Hmm.

We’ll see.

Im still not sold on this whole "Bonney goes to the revs" thing people keep banding about. Then being in a completely different ocean being one of the big deals, but also Bonney's general lack of interest in them despite Kuma's ties.