Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Luffy hater. I'm one of those who have staunchly defended current Luffy's status as a low top tier. That doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at him because he needed G4 for a veteran equivalent.
:yodaswag:

As for Zoro, well Oda is already having him struggle against Gifters.
:yodawhat:
truce then....enjoy...I want to justify using G4 here but okay.....since you said then peace...

He hit hard tho :myman:
Ara so you need to hit page one in his chin to make him bleed hmmm so why would he hit his abdomen and not his chin ?? I didn't think
we still have some trolls here if oda wanted to make it clear there is blood from rs sanji kicks he would show that stop the bs gear 3 portrayal here is clear as day even p1 didn't appear after that attack you are saying some bs like kidd isn't huffing he is just did something else lmao:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
:pepeke:

Not even worth a reply.

Imagine expecting Sanji to perform a strong move whilst carrying a child 🤡🤡🤡🤡

And pica was very clearly proven wrong.
And in all this youve missed the point.
We know force if its strong enough can break haki. Luffy does this himself when he uses g4 to make up for his subpar hardening with more force.
At the point of cutting the golem the force on zoros haki is far far far above the force of hodys bite on luffy. Even factoring swords > skin.
Just because luffy learned a different application did not mean his hardening improved. As proven here where its been broken yet again.
Only thing pica was proven wrong about was believing his haki was stronger
His logic wasn't wrong tho
And luffys haki has been improving

Also, last thing on this power scaling wise. Luffy lasted half a day vs. Katakuri without CoA powerup. Obviously base Luffy can beat Ulti 1 v. 1, but it'll be a high diff fight, meaning he will waste a lot of HP/Haki and be exhausted for the Kaido fight. Look at what Zoro said:

I'd say it's something like:

Base Luffy vs. Ulti = high diff fight
G2/G3 Luffy vs. Ulti = mid diff fight
----------------------------------------
Gear 4 Luffy vs. Ulti = no diff fight

It's clear than anything more than a low diff is unacceptable for Luffy. So it's not just a matter of beating Ulti. It's a matter of beating her without taking a lot of damage and wasting HP, which he can't do without Gear 4. Even G2/G3 it will be a mid diff fight.

Emm without restraining his characters plot can't develop.
Of course not. If Oda had Luffy being 100 percent serious at the offset of touching down on Onigashima, then he'd be standing face to face with kaido already. Kanjuro strolled right into the banquet hall and was like "Yeah, those scrubs thought I was an enemy, so I killed them."

Meanwhile the whole alliance is shown being stalled out by waves of fodder.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Yeah. Isnt he supposed to be Koshiro father or something?
Anyways Im hoping for someone more relevant like Shiki or Scopper

How are Shiki and Scopper more relevant than Kozaburo? Especially in Wano, Kozaburo’s homeland? Shiki has no connection to Wano and we don’t know his relationship with the WBP. Scopper? He didn’t really do much in the Oden flashback. Kozaburo at least was originally from Wano, and made one of Oden’s swords.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Only thing pica was proven wrong about was believing his haki was stronger
His logic wasn't wrong tho
And luffys haki has been improving

No. I shouldnt have to explain this to you again. He lost to a weaker move than what zoro used against the golem. So he was wrong over all.

And no it hasnt. Luffys hardening is trash its been broken or stated to be weaker than all his opponents post timeskip bar cesar.

Doffys wasnt even good it broke grabbing a non koka sword that isnt even ranked.
Crackers coa only broke through luffys when he used his pretzel sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.