Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily saying Ulti's hardening > Luffy's hardening. But if Luffy's hardening was good enough, it should prevent such stuff.

But this is why I'm anti Zenkai boost. It's clear Luffy's hardening hasn't improved at all since FI

Oda's "Haki gets better against strong opponents" schtick is just a plot tool he brings out whenever he thinks it's relevant.
no it did get better though not so much....like Hody bite through his haki while cracker couldn't pierce his stomach in base form.....

Well,if the intention of capturing that little girl that was clearly stated when kamazou showed up was not enough,then i don't know what is
What are you talking about?
You make it seem like Killer through out the whole fight vs Zolo, was trying to attack and kill Hiyori and Tama.
When in reality
Killer tried to kill them before encountering Zolo, and from then he was 100% focused on Zolo. He never once tried to harm Hiyori nor Tama after that

At the end of the WCI, Luffy was >=YC1.
By the end of Wano, he’ll be yonko level.

Currently he’s about YC4. It’s par for the course for the beginning of the arc shenanigans.

Once he faces kaido or big mom, he’ll magically jump back past YC1.
now that you mention it...it is true....lol
it is just a matter of time....since it is wano it is gonna take more than 6 months wait for that....

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
don't worry in no time you will take your words back..while you are at it might as well worry about Zoro too....
I'm not a Luffy hater. I'm one of those who have staunchly defended current Luffy's status as a low top tier. That doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at him because he needed G4 for a veteran equivalent.
:yodaswag:

As for Zoro, well Oda is already having him struggle against Gifters.
:yodawhat:

Like this is so basic. If a dude punches you hard in the stomach. And then punches you with the same force on the face.

Your more likely to bleed to the attack on the face, cause your face is less durable.

P1 has shown which attack hurts more with facial reactions.
And to think that Sanji will have an even stronger demonic transformation than RS :steef:

He hit hard tho :myman:
Ara so you need to hit page one in his chin to make him bleed hmmm so why would he hit his abdomen and not his chin ?? I didn't think
we still have some trolls here if oda wanted to make it clear there is blood from rs sanji kicks he would show that stop the bs gear 3 portrayal here is clear as day even p1 didn't appear after that attack you are saying some bs like kidd isn't huffing he is just did something else lmao:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

Hiyori? Lol
Killer attacked Zoro, Hiyori was not even close...Zoro could have dodge and nothing would have happend to Hiyori...
Nothing guarenteed that.How do you know the extend of kamazou attack ? What you do know is kamazou has clear intention of going after them (hiyori and that girl whose name i forgot) which is why the fight happened.
These fights should not be use to gauge a character strengh,if you do that for every fight,for every character,it would be utter chaos and inconsistency would certainly arise.

What are you talking about?
You make it seem like Killer through out the whole fight vs Zolo, was trying to attack and kill Hiyori and Tama.
When in reality
Killer tried to kill them before encountering Zolo, and from then he was 100% focused on Zolo. He never once tried to harm Hiyori nor Tama after that
Killer was going all out against Zoro, why wouldn’t he? He was trying to save his captain. Zoro was just chilling and still low-diffed another supernova.

Oda tends to keep some new characters in the shadow realm for months. I wonder if Yamato will be hunkering down in the mask zone for a while or revealing himself next chapter.
Ryokugyu been chilling faceless for seven years lol. Honestly the only complaint I have with Reverie is the full reveal of Ryokugyu should have happened. Would have moved it from a 9.5 to a 10 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.