Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will repeat, do you think the mentally unstable, grown child to who nobody ever said No, will be present and leave Luffy to someone else? The "what mama wants, mama gets" Yonko LinLin who came after Luffy's ass outside of her territory?
Well, if Big Mom stops chasing Usopp's and Chopper's ass, there could be a low possibility of Big Mom fighting Luffy, a LOW POSSIBILITY since this is not Big Mom's arc, it's Kaido's arc and he is obviously the arc boss.

Luffy already fought the arc's boss, enough for him, we dont want him to meet Club-sama again.
Who says it's "enough" for him? Like, are you really that stupid bro?

Zoro slaughtering 8 dragon/snake heads is better than taking one head. Mythical DF>Ancient DF. Kaido is all yours.
Yamato does not seem like an antagonist but okay, if you think slaying Orochi is better for Zoro than beheading Kaido, it's fine. :suresure:

Aren't such opponents perfect to test Luffy's Advanced CoA?

Or has he mastered already so that he's 100% confident that it works against Kaidou?
I don't think Luffy is using advanced CoA all the time. Haki is still finite.

He probably has to reserve as much Haki as he can for the fight vs. Kaido. Let's see if Gear 4 lasts > 30 minutes.

S

SinOfGreed

Why's Oda wasting time with Zoro and Kid when they have some great fodder control techniques? Tatsumaki? Repel?
:lusalty:

And why is Luffy the one that fights Ulti and P1? Why not let those two fight against some of the alliance's strongest members who's power ceilings are largely a mystery, aka Zoro and Kid?
:kayneshrug:
Feels kinda wasted if we don't get a good showcase from the two; Kid beating the shit out of P1 and Zoro vs Monet (Ulti) part 2.
:steef:
Would also be random if they both go into a really difficult fight (King for Zoro, Queen for Kid or Kaido for both etc) and Oda still hasn't shown them off.
:kriwhat:

I've explained this before. Luffy's CoA hardening is still shit.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/unpopular-opinions.150/page-61#post-199990

I said Law and Zoro have stronger Haki than Luffy in DR. This is why I never rated Cracker's Haki as Top Tier and I said that even Vergo might break Cracker's Haki and definitely Zoro will. Luffy has always gotten by on brute force.

So no it's no surprise that Ulti made his head hurt, when Hody sliced through his Haki with his teeth. I also explained, that Katakuri will have stronger hardening than Luffy even in Wano.

The reason being is that penetration Haki is not hardening. Hardening is Buso: Koka. ":" means Oda has different models. It's a different category of CoA altogether. So Luffy has Color of Arms: Penetration or whatever the fuck Oda wants to call it.

But yeah, base Luffy can still fodderize the fuck out of Ulti with penetration Haki without even using G2/G3 and it's not even close. But Oda wants low IQ Luffy at the beginning of arcs.
Luffy didn't use Pentratation Haki and you can overpower someone with better Haki. She just has a harder head than Luffy doesn't mean she has better Haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah i know i said the same...

Zoro haki was stronger than picas so it didn't really matter what attack he used as long as he thought itd be strong enough to ko him

Point is pica saw what zoro did to him and his golem and still believed that doesn't automatically mean zoro had stronger haki.
And pica was very clearly proven wrong.
And in all this youve missed the point.
We know force if its strong enough can break haki. Luffy does this himself when he uses g4 to make up for his subpar hardening with more force.
At the point of cutting the golem the force on zoros haki is far far far above the force of hodys bite on luffy. Even factoring swords > skin.
Just because luffy learned a different application did not mean his hardening improved. As proven here where its been broken yet again.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Luffy is the mc: hey, at least Luffy's FS is working. He saw that Ulti was about to KO him and he needed G4 to escape.
:rolaugh:

@Veku I'm very sorry, just after you went through so much work to show that Luffy is a top tier, Oda trolls him like this.
:doffycry:

I feel like there are some fake Ulti fans now, those who didn't care for her character but now they suddenly like her after the latest chapter.

I see you fake Ulti fans.:ultimoji:
Well executed female antagonists are the exception not the rule. Till date, there has only been Monet. Not getting your hopes in Ulti up was only sensible, Oda would have probably disappointed (and he still can).
:yodawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.