Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, imo she was the MVP of this chapter. I thought she would get the same treatment like every female character (cough Smoothie cough) from Oda but no, she did very well against a FS user and almost forcing the latter to use his strongest mode. She ain't a joke.
How do you think Ulti vs Cracker / Doflamingo would go?
Soyji needs to just leave the crew and save Oda the ink.

Oda what are you doing! I feel like he only made Ulti look tough against Luffy so he can wank Yamato. Also show the straw hats actually doing stuff! Stop off paneling it.

And as of right now Luffy can't beat Kaido unless he's nerfed, everyone teams up on him and Oda gives Luffy a new gear which will come out of no where and make him supper strong.

I'm not necessarily saying Ulti's hardening > Luffy's hardening. But if Luffy's hardening was good enough, it should prevent such stuff.

But this is why I'm anti Zenkai boost. It's clear Luffy's hardening hasn't improved at all since FI

Oda's "Haki gets better against strong opponents" schtick is just a plot tool he brings out whenever he thinks it's relevant.
Luffy Hardening definitely got stronger since then. Your making no sense and that was a headbutt not stab.

How do you think Ulti vs Cracker / Doflamingo would go?

Soyji needs to just leave the crew and save Oda the ink.
Mate, the Tobi Roppo are base Sanji level of opponents, equivalent to Snack or Oven/Daifuku/Perospero.

Luffy Hardening definitely got stronger since then. Your making no sense and that was a headbutt not stab.
That's even worse... Luffy said his Haki was good against "blunt hits" and not sharp attacks. Now it wasn't even that.

"Soloing"= With Kidd and Killer, Wire...
"SoLoInG"
▪ Kidd and killer are in side while Zoro was in other side so each one doesn't know the condition of the other .
▪ Kidd and killer are having around them normal soldiers and one wolf dude is the only gifter present while Zoro said another df users and having around him gifters .
▪ Gifters > normal soldiers
▪ Zoro panted after soloing an army by himself in nitoryo and are gifters while 500 of them are coming vs kidd panted despite having killer's help and they are using their fighting style and he sneackattacked them while they are focused on yamato :steef::steef: :myman::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Of course not. If Oda had Luffy being 100 percent serious at the offset of touching down on Onigashima, then he'd be standing face to face with kaido already. Kanjuro strolled right into the banquet hall and was like "Yeah, those scrubs thought I was an enemy, so I killed them."

Meanwhile the whole alliance is shown being stalled out by waves of fodder.
:josad:

We must just accept it mate ...it's Shonem.

Status
Not open for further replies.