Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you're being honest and realistic that nothing clears you, per se?
Yup!
I think some socail things could clear me, but I cant aptly point them out myself, due to it being well- myself.
I also think im intrinsicly hard to read unless you have meta knowledge on me. So I dont blame town for thinking im evil. I do blame town for not being able to articulate reasons as to me being evil and just tinfoiling on me.

Yup!
I think some socail things could clear me, but I cant aptly point them out myself, due to it being well- myself.
I also think im intrinsicly hard to read unless you have meta knowledge on me. So I dont blame town for thinking im evil. I do blame town for not being able to articulate reasons as to me being evil and just tinfoiling on me.
You're correct that this is coming from your POV so it's hard to decipher your motives/where your head is at
But that like
Gives me absolutely nothing I can work off of

You're correct that this is coming from your POV so it's hard to decipher your motives/where your head is at
But that like
Gives me absolutely nothing I can work off of
I gave past meta games but- thats all I can really offer
You can ISO me if that helps. I dont think I can intrinsicly give much

You tanked a vig shot or something right? Or whatever it was
Sheriff didnt get results on me + Didnt die when a vig claim targeted me
I think the important distinction is that sheriff was outed and vig was outed. I wouldnt be shocked if there was anti claim that disabled there abilities or something.

*blinks*

We lost gg gf maf
Post automatically merged:

Not a single argument as to voting me just voting me
You even have an argument as to why I’m town

I have a fever right now so I’m not even in the head space to defend myself
I’m heading to sleep. Gn.
If I was scum by the way I don’t claim vanilla so there’s that
I am sticking with my vanilla claim. I see why I’m being voted however. If I was scum, as I said, I probably wouldn’t claim vanilla. Im being genuine here, thats all I can say.
Also I feel better! Yay!

Third party
2 kills
4+1+5
It’s 5v5 scum v town :v

Charlie has seen genuine today. I’m weak to pockets- like really weak- but I don’t see them being scum

Oh also ultra probably spews me not mafia I forgot to say that

I don’t believe there wouldn’t be a 3rd party here. In a setup this large.

Cake is good. I’m defending my CW. This is a waste.
Votes:
Ratchet > Luka
Mashiro Blue > Luka
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded
Cakewalker > T-Pein > Luka > - > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker
Michelle > Cakewalker

Votecount:
Luka: 4
Cakewalker: 4
Mr. Reloaded: 1
T-Pein: 1
My claim should help and if I die this info should be shared

I am redirector. Started with 2 shots
Redirecting from Flower to Seatonnes and Hewho in N1 and 2. I was that sure Flower was town.
After receiving a new shot I redirected from Seatonnes to Charlie N3. That's why I am sure Luka should give a result to Seatonnes.
N4 I received another shot of an ability who failed so that's why I think I was probably RBed.
That's all I have to share and I am now a vanilla town and unfortunately IC.
Votes:
Ratchet > Luka > Cakewalker
Mashiro Blue > Luka
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded
Cakewalker > T-Pein > Luka > - > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker
Michelle > Cakewalker

Votecount:
Cakewalker: 5
Luka: 3
Mr. Reloaded: 1
T-Pein: 1
cakewalker is town lol
There posts feel genuine from a townie mindset. Theyre genuinly offering themselves up and want to be killed
Reads like TMI here from you

My motivation suddenly soared once im not longer top wagon
how scummy
Anyways.
This dismissiveness is akin to reading posts as genuine/gut reads. Ergo, there isn't a strong case at all for your own reads (although I absolutely agree with you on Pein here because lol). But your argument about others having zero case for you applies in reverse.

None of T-Piens posts feel genuine I decided. All of them frabricated or not having a thread allignment. They're being active while being "active".
Reloaded is mafia. I dont know why myself personally.
Mashiro hopped in the thread posted one shitty message explained nothing and left
You don't know why while also giving the reverse back to players scumreading you. It's a double standard and a subtle scum tactic, imo.

Also, Mashiro did duck, did you expand on your read of Mashiro or nah? Like, what did this indicate to you?

Reads like TMI here from you
Smug
This is a compliment
Cakewalker voting themselves in a winning gamestate is something scum never does ever ever ever ever

This dismissiveness is akin to reading posts as genuine/gut reads. Ergo, there isn't a strong case at all for your own reads (although I absolutely agree with you on Pein here because lol). But your argument about others having zero case for you applies in reverse.
I think I can come up with a case if I tried. At the very least I can give a good reasoning. I dont think they can do so. That is valid though, given most of my reads are POE

You don't know why while also giving the reverse back to players scumreading you. It's a double standard and a subtle scum tactic, imo.
OMGUS. Traditionally considered a scum tell, I do it as town as well though.
https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/purgatory-town-win/6003/1998
Read my interactions with Merpy day one

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/purgatory-town-win/6003/742?u=luka
Theres an exact message link

Also, Mashiro did duck, did you expand on your read of Mashiro or nah? Like, what did this indicate to you?
Joining thread nd immediently flaking with poor logic and nothing thought out is scummy
Especially when youre a sub. Its the definition of having a scum chat and they briefed you

Yeah "I wouldn't claim vanilla as scum" doesn't do anything for me, feels like you're giving reads out of self-preservation - unless I play more than three games with you, I can't just go by your own word and let you possibly escape because there's such a confusing consensus around you

You're so cute tho
I've massively enjoyed your presence so it's hard to want to lynch you but you're more than likely an obstruction

Tfw I've probably been pocketed lmao
A feeling I don't like

Counterpoint: it is a very common move for scum to claim VT, it creates an easy escape route and wiggle room to avoid having to backtrack and not have to worry about Town picking apart specific claims

Like, way too easy

Vote lynch Luka

I'm flexible with my vote and can unvote because I do want to give you the benefit of the doubt here

Need more from Reloaded, as an example

Yeah "I wouldn't claim vanilla as scum" doesn't do anything for me, feels like you're giving reads out of self-preservation - unless I play more than three games with you, I can't just go by your own word and let you possibly escape because there's such a confusing consensus around you

You're so cute tho
I've massively enjoyed your presence so it's hard to want to lynch you but you're more than likely an obstruction

Tfw I've probably been pocketed lmao
A feeling I don't like
uh this makes me happy
Im not planning to live today. I think mafia has won and everything I have done today is mostly out of self preservation yes
The hardest part about this is reading me is downright impossible without meta. Especially based on socials. You cannot do it in any form. Therefor, the only arguments to my defense are meta reads. In which, they don't work since everybody on here I havent played with before. I believe that, from a meta standpoint, im obvious town. Partially from an actual game standpoint it can be argued that im town, specifically my interaction with Naomis slot here and my interaction with Cakewalkers slot. Ultra also probably spewed me town, but I havent ISOd them and wont, evne though thats probably foolish.

uh this makes me happy
Im not planning to live today. I think mafia has won and everything I have done today is mostly out of self preservation yes
The hardest part about this is reading me is downright impossible without meta. Especially based on socials. You cannot do it in any form. Therefor, the only arguments to my defense are meta reads. In which, they don't work since everybody on here I havent played with before. I believe that, from a meta standpoint, im obvious town. Partially from an actual game standpoint it can be argued that im town, specifically my interaction with Naomis slot here and my interaction with Cakewalkers slot. Ultra also probably spewed me town, but I havent ISOd them and wont, evne though thats probably foolish.
Well, I'll have to ISO endgame
:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.