Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Garp, just to be clear, but at this point, it's impossible to say that the "hero" part of Garp is true. It's false; he received undeserved credit for an achievement that not even in the best headcanon could a person imagine, like Garp single-handedly destroying all the Rocks Pirates. LMAO.
You also have remember not all people think he did that .
You had other saying they fuck over there self which is possible.
We have wait a few more years to see what happens lol .

Insane how even with all these marine and pirate legends on the island, Saturn's ominous presence is still portrayed so mighty, he just exudes pure evil. Thats GOROSEI for you. I feel like he played an important role as to why the island is wiped off the map and why Rocks pirates fell into ruin.

Insane how even with all these marine and pirate legends on the island, Saturn's ominous presence is still portrayed so mighty, he just exudes pure evil. Thats GOROSEI for you. I feel like he played an important role as to why the island is wiped off the map and why Rocks pirates fell into ruin.
It like oh you get a DF i will just haki or what ever you to ground so that you can't move.
Then i tell why your race has to die off is just pure evil .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You also have remember not all people think he did that .
You had other saying they fuck over there self which is possible.
We have wait a few more years to see what happens lol .
Literalmente only veteran or retired Marines know the whole story; the rest, 95%, don't know the reasons why Garp became a hero. They just recite it.

In the Navy, people in the world don't know practically anything and believe in the false narrative told about Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.