Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literalmente only veteran or retired Marines know the whole story; the rest, 95%, don't know the reasons why Garp became a hero. They just recite it.

In the Navy, people in the world don't know practically anything and believe in the false narrative told about Garp.
Like i said i can't blame garp for that because it was not something he want , he don't even talk about it .
Still In the end him getting that title save him from his famliy being such fuck ups to the WG or they would kill him by now lol .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Honestly I think the only reason fellas thought she might've been Luffy's mama was because she was eating meat
:kobeha:
people are idiots, bonney literally eats more than Luffy and is called a Glutton.

Jinney - Bonney

Flashback is directly tied with Kuma, Bonneys father.

The flashback started due to Bonney....

headcannon twopiece fans getting real annoying as the years keep going but then againi guess it's cause they keep getting younger and younger.

So making theories is annoying now!?
people are idiots, bonney literally eats more than Luffy and is called a Glutton.

Jinney - Bonney

headcannon twopiece fans getting real annoying as the years keep going but then againi guess it's cause they keep getting younger and younger.

reminder that the zoroach subhuman making the totally-not-lame-as-shit thread tags like "sanji is okama" is a worthless incel

To be a zorowanker is no different than being a disease carrying insect. All that time wasted by (poorly) typing up essays on powerscaling and crying about this manga, you could have invested in bettering yourself.

reminder that the zoroach subhuman making the totally-not-lame-as-shit thread tags like "sanji is okama" is a worthless incel

To be a zorowanker is no different than being a disease carrying insect. All that time wasted by (poorly) typing up essays on powerscaling and crying about this manga, you could have invested in bettering yourself.
Always sanji fans that are insecure and toxic.

Like, zorofans might be delusional.

But they never act like this.

Jinney - Bonney

Why would Luffy's mom be shown in a flashback concerning Bonney and Kuma?
I doubt they even understand the series altogether.

Always sanji fans that are insecure and toxic.

Like, zorofans might be delusional.

But they never act like this.
if you had a blighted and contaminated building rendered completely unlivable and falling apart thanks to an infestation, would the pest control man concern himself with being too harsh and offensive to the roaches, rats and termites? :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.