Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The guy might even have a devil fruit already. I can even see him having those cuffs (likely Kairoseki) to prevent him from using his devil fruit. It could be why the F6 were so confident in being able to get him, they could have underestimated his strength while he has kairoseki cuffs on.
I'm sorry, but after Kaido said that he need Flying Six to find Yamato, the only Flying Six who (kinda) admit if Yamato is strong is just Black Maria.

She said "Thats quite difficult task to do". I just really hope she isnt the weakest tobi roppo because of this dialogue.

And then, in the last chapter we see Maria still by Kaido side and not even trying to find Yamato. So, for me personally, the bottom 3 of tobi roppo might doesnt stand a chance to fight Yamato. But the top 3 (Who'who, Sasaki, X-Drake) might had a chance against Yamato.

It's clear Luffy's hardening hasn't improved at all since FI
This is just ridiculous. If his CoA never got better following FI, the. He wouldn’t have beaten Katakuri and would stand zero chance against Kaido. He’s fighting stronger and stronger opponents, and you think that he’s less able to defend himself against said opponents.
Luffy doesn't give the impression he got stronger since his fight against Kaido, still waiting for that advanced haki :luuh:
Probably on account of the fact that he’s not trying to fight, and rather trying to conserve stamina for his fight against Kaido...

This is just ridiculous. If his CoA never got better following FI, the. He wouldn’t have beaten Katakuri and would stand zero chance against Kaido. He’s fighting stronger and stronger opponents, and you think that he’s less able to defend himself against said opponents.

Probably on account of the fact that he’s not trying to fight, and rather trying to conserve stamina for his fight against Kaido...
Lmao his hardening just got broken against Base Ulti like what hody and bellamy did it isn't the first time we see this he got his Coa level upgraded not the quality of his hardening u are just bullshitting

Also, powerlevels aside, and logical writing aside, I'm actually happy to see Luffy throwing hands and clashing with a female... same with Yamato fucking her up

It's really been a while to see Oda make a decent looking woman get fucked by an attack from MALES from the good guys side

Here we see, Luffy and Ulti throw hands really nicely, and eventually Yamato thunder bagua that woman fucking her up

It's Been really long time for that
Hmm But you were one of those guys that said it wasn't going to happen.

Flying 6 except Drake will probably ally with Luffy. Ulti shall get a rude awakening next chapter or so.
Neither of the choices
They will just have a scene with Luffy that's unimportant, then go their own way
Why's that? Because you don't want to see anything happen?
No, cause I know Oda sets up every plot lately for it not to pay off

Why would I think this meeting will lead anywhere too!?
That's besides the point.
I’d be very surprised to see have have Luffy beat up a petite young woman. Nothing important is gonna happen
What do you mean? He answered you and i tend to agree with him. In fact, i was about to ask for that option in the poll. Nothing will happen between them fight wise imo. Heck oda went out of his way to name the title after their meeting, he isnt doing that just for luffy to blueno them. We already know how strong he is already anyways.
ppl be triggered they don't wanna see Luffy put their favorite in her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.