Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn properly order vegapunk to make kuma as robot and specifically told him , “He MUST NOT HAVE FREEWILL AS ROBOT “
Vegapunk give freewill to kuma by mishearing him as “He must have freewill “ from Saturn order.

So Rocks pirates vs HK,Garp+ marines and Roger pirates. Lol If SH want to be the strongest crew Luffy and Zoro going to have to carry cause this insane
I think the Rocks didn't even lose fairly either i think its going to be some betrayal and other BS
There is no way luffy crew getting close to rocks crew.
It's like people thinking SH all going reach warlord tier it just not happening lol
A low tier on rock crew member could beat all SH but the top 4 going by that list lol .

That first page with the Gods Knights so fucked up lol

Honestly its pretty fucking surreal to see Shiki like this again canonically. Wish he actually did something in the present. Honestly hope all Rocks pirates can as clones.

Also, im not sure how convinced i am of that little silhoutte being Rocks, it looks nothing like the one Oda drew in 1001. That one might be Ochoku, while the one that died was Silver Axe (with John)

There is no way luffy crew getting close to rocks crew.
It's like people thinking SH all going reach warlord tier it just not happening lol
A low tier on rock crew member could beat all SH but the top 4 going by that list lol .
It will once Yamato and Momo officially join.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Momo Jimbei and maybe even Sanji will be the ones to really carry in last arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.