Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck John does look a lot like Yorki

Is that Wang Zhi with the gladiator-esque helmet? If so, that mf also ended up a Moria/Hogback experiment. Idk man either young Moria was a goat or the others in rocks were a bit fukn mid???

Is thriller bark the old god valley and Wang Zhi and John died during the mosh?? did Moria hunt these mfs down or just stumble across their dead ass bodies?

Idk man, thriller bark makes less and less sense the way this story is progressing. I fully expect oda to wrap this up awfully and use none of the build-up he clearly has.

Cant be the former, Blackbeard fought him a year ago and this ones zombie was around 2 years ago in TB
Nothing has been confirmed that is the same Zombie from Thriller Bark.

Even if they look somewhat similar doesn't mean they are the same.

Also even if it is the same, then it's possible that the Wang Zhi that Blackbeard fought was maybe a clone.

Holy fuck John does look a lot like Yorki

Is that Wang Zhi with the gladiator-esque helmet? If so, that mf also ended up a Moria/Hogback experiment. Idk man either young Moria was a goat or the others in rocks were a bit fukn mid???

Is thriller bark the old god valley and Wang Zhi and John died during the mosh?? did Moria hunt these mfs down or just stumble across their dead ass bodies?

Idk man, thriller bark makes less and less sense the way this story is progressing. I fully expect oda to wrap this up awfully and use none of the build-up he clearly has.
Wang Zhi was alive during the timeskip so it's the Silver Axe guy.

So Rocks pirates vs HK,Garp+ marines and Roger pirates. Lol If SH want to be the strongest crew Luffy and Zoro going to have to carry cause this insane
I think the Rocks didn't even lose fairly either i think its going to be some betrayal and other BS

Status
Not open for further replies.