One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

Nami and every other Straw Hat do accept Luffy as the boss/captain though.
Luffy is utterly superior to everyone in his crew, its obvious they accept him.

Rocks on the other hand was an alistar group full of yonkos and conquerors, they might not accept him, but still follow the guy.

For all WB talk, he was still there following rocks, wasn't him?

C

CensoredbyWG

Oda was pretty excessive about it at one point. I read a lot of manga. Back during the water 7/skypeia era he was definitely worse than most mangaka about it.
Manga as a whole are full of those references lol, naruto and bleach had plenty aswell.

Luffy is utterly superior to everyone in his crew, its obvious they accept him.

Rocks on the other hand was an alistar group full of yonkos and conquerors, they might not accept him, but still follow the guy.

For all WB talk, he was still there following rocks, wasn't him?
The big question for me is whether Xebec was stronger than prime Roger/WB or not. I think its more likely now that they were all around the same level and Roger probably surpassed Xebec during their battle which I think was a 1 v 1.

SO mythical zoans are confirmed to be the strongest class of devil fruit. Where are you all at logia bros???
The only "top tiers" that exclusively use logias are the admirals. Otoh. We have a fleet admiral, 2 emperors including the MC, the gorosei, and Imu who use mythical zoans.

Its pretty blatantly obvious which is better since the admirals are on average, probably the weakest group I mentioned.

The only "top tiers" that exclusively use logias are the admirals. Otoh. We have a fleet admiral, 2 emperors including the MC, the gorosei, and Imu who use mythical zoans.

Its pretty blatantly obvious which is better since the admirals are on average, probably the weakest group I mentioned.
I'm mostly trolling. I don't actually care that much.