Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thing is the new admirals so differnt compare to old .
Like both of there power broken but at this point does fuji even act as a admiral lol .
GB we still need to see more of him going all out .
It's the same tbh. Magma Man, Ice Man, Light Man, Gravity Man, Forest Man.. they're not on completely different tiers from each other imo, atleast so far.

I think they all have Powerful fruits and a fighting style unique to them.

Apollo

The Sol King
Ofcourse Akainu won... he didn't lose a limb like the one who lost did.

But it's kinda wild that you're arguing that Akainu was a level above Aokiji but took 10 days to be defeated, in a battle which is very much drawn as a battle between two (near) Equals.

I see losing a limb due to the fight while the other side walked away with his limbs intact is a clear sign of superiority, even if they are close in power and near equals.

At the end of the day, Akainu pulled ahead of both Aokiji and Kizaru. MF Akainu is no doubt -slightly- ahead of him while FA Akainu will have a bigger margin due to the direction of the story.

Dragon will be shown equal to admirals like akainu when they were vice admirals.this is how oda will hype dragon power.
Dragon being broken at young just seem so normal to me when look at his son luffy who only 19 .
What hold back Dragon is starting revs which much longer and harder than just going around beating people .

Unlikely.

The Admirals already knew what type of power CoC was when they reacted to Luffy, if they as Top Tiers are conquerors, they definitely have AdvCoC.
I just think Akainu did unlock some new ability/power that gave him the edge to defeat Aokiji. This would also clearly put him above the other Admirals.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oda needed Shanks to be a yonko at 33, so he made him into one. Dragon can be an admiral at whichever age Oda needs him to be.
I will also remind everyone that Sakazuki/Kizaru/Kuzan didn’t join the Navy until their 20s. It is highly possible that Dragon joined the Navy in his teens (especially if Garp made him join).

“Age” doesn’t really matter in the Navy, what matters is how long you were in the Navy for. Even Koby joined the Navy when he was like 12 lol, current Koby is literally younger than the Logia trio were when they were brand new Navy recruits.

So yeah, age means nothing in the Navy, what matters is how long you’ve been there. Dragon being an Admiral before the C3 wouldn’t matter if Dragon was already a Rear Admiral when the C3 were just joining the Navy lol.

But again Dragon being an Admiral is just cope for Admiral haters who are praying that the best criminal of all time was able to become an Admiral lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I see losing a limb due to the fight while the other side walked away with his limbs intact is a clear sign of superiority, even if they are close in power and near equals.

At the end of the day, Akainu pulled ahead of both Aokiji and Kizaru. MF Akainu is no doubt -slightly- ahead of him while FA Akainu will have a bigger margin due to the direction of the story.
I agree with the former, Akainu is clearly superior to the rest.

The question is by how much?
FA or Admiral, i dont think he's on another level to them.

No it's after 10 days Kuzan lost a foot and Akainu allow him to live .
After 10 days Akainu cover in frostbite scars.
Akainu allow him to live it biggest aspect of the fight it's not like after 10 days they decide to call it draw or walk away .
So you think Akainu was much stronger than kuzan for ten days straight but just chose not to win for ten days?

Sengoku is a Conqueror and he was perfectly content with just listening to WG's orders to eradicate Ohara.
It's honestly so shocking to me that after Katakuri's introduction people are still repeating this same dumb argument that was proven wrong like a broken record.

- Sengoku was a CoC user and answered to his superiors.
- Katakuri was literally being scolded in front of his siblings by BM.

The cope was that because Kata and BM are related, it doesn't count for whatever weird reason.

If we're arguing like that then Kizaru said in Saturn's face that he'll ignore his suggestion to move past Sentomaru for his own principles.

Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs like your fucking idols. They have my outmost respect and they are stronger than your idols.
Koby's dream = to become an Admiral

Dragon = wasn't strong enough to climb the ladder to the admiral or fleet admiral, otherwise he could've changed the marines and started revolution from the inside out

Garp = doesn't have enough balls to resist orders from Celestial dragons/WG, so he's afraid to be Admiral rank, so he rather stay VA.
Meanwhile Fujitora straight up can oppose Celestial Dragons/WG while being an Admiral.

All of them can be claimed by Admiral faction, it's just they weren't strong enough/willed enough to be an Admiral.

Koby's dream = to become an Admiral

Dragon = wasn't strong enough to climb the ladder to the admiral or fleet admiral, otherwise he could've changed the marines and started revolution from the inside out

Garp = doesn't have enough balls to resist orders from Celestial dragons/WG, so he's afraid to be Admiral rank, so he rather stay VA.
Meanwhile Fujitora straight up can oppose Celestial Dragons/WG while being an Admiral.

All of them can be claimed by Admiral faction, it's just they weren't strong enough/willed enough to be an Admiral.
Lurwa

Status
Not open for further replies.