Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu vs dragon is more and more confirmed to me .
If Akainu kill him like ace Sabo the flame emperor will now realy have a reason to fight him since Ace death was aparently not enought and Oda already told us sabo is now a bigger name then Dragon.
But luffy vs Akainu also need to happen with the scar and trauma . Will they jump him ?

Because they are a necessarily evil in the eyes of Garp. :kayneshrug:
Whenever the topic revolves around Garp and his relation with the CD's then supporting them is a necessary evil but when Admirals do it they're the dogs of the CD.

Remember all the shit talking when the most radical Admiral Akainu said that the people who suffer under the warlords are a necessarily sacrifice to keep the system running ?

What I'm asking for here is consistency.

If Garp is what I'm assuming written to be a good hearted person, he cannot turn a blind eye to all the suffering that's surrounding him which is caused by the people that give him his paycheck. They're literally forcing slaves to carry them.

Garp was in the position to do something but he didn't while guys like Dragon and Fuji did. I'm fine with that since I stan Akainu of all Marines but people should stop pretending like Garp is any different to the other Top Marines.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The admirals fan always have Koby and he is a teh safest bet in this show .
Yonko fans tought once shanks is done you guys have nothing it will all be pirate king stuff after that .
Admiral fans don't care about Koby and Garp lol, because both Koby and Garp doesn't need a DF to be strong.

Hey at least he tried to do something about it.
It's infinitely better than someone that claims to dislike the CD but then shut his mouth and even fight to protect them.
Garp was going to let the rocks pirates take out the CDs, he went there to take out Roger. The CDs getting saved was just a side affect of his actions it wasn't his intention at all

Dragon, Mihawk & Shanks... the only 3 Top Tiers that Oda introduced in East Blue.

Thinking they arent among the very strongest in the series is peak copium 😂
Well if you think about it, I'm sure Oda had the end of the story in his mind when he started One Piece.
So introducing the most important characters very early is obvious.
I'm almost certain Imu wasn'on his mind when he started the story, he is just created to give the WG a face.
For this reason I do think that Shanks being Luffy's final oppponent is possible, he doesn't even need to be evil for this to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.