Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My respects to Dragon. He left Marines once he saw that they weren't about Justice especially with WG being fcked up. A true Chad nd CoC user. Dragon> Garp for leaving the Marines nd actually tryna change the world. nd Fck Garling btw :) :cheers:
Garp is not Crazy enough like Dragon who dare to beef with WG.
Garp is a pussy, he think works under the WG Organisation will protect his family from the WG and his only problem is a Pirate.

Also Garling fck WB's ass.
:milaugh:

You mad that Kizaru got paralysed against Luffy, Admirals are overrated.
They always were overrated. At marineford they were strong but not at the level of strength people perceived them to be.

Admiraltards need to pay attention to face expression and interpret it the right way. They confuse the overconfident face expression with the person actually having power.

The following panel clearly displays and proves this as an issue:

As you can see the Lightbulb gendered individual on the right is out of his mind and might have short circuited at one point in his life.
Meanwhile the magma fried brain on the left still has some bit more common sense, which is why he's Garlic's secretary.

So Bonney is only 13?

Sanji fans….
With such information, I tend to check out the timeline to see if there is any possible connection to other events that may have transpired or you know, maybe it caused some other ripples.
Oddly enough, a lot of stuff happened then.
From Shanks stealing the fruit, Boa becoming the Empress, Rosinante and Law, Sanji being expelled from his family.

Just seems Bonney was born around the time Luffy ate the fruit.

I keep an eye out if I find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.