Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon took Kuma's girl 🤭
IMAGINE.
Ginny is kidnapped. Falls in love not with Kuma but its Dragon who saved her.
Hold on. Why does this make sense?
Kuma protecting the Sunny not just for the SHs but if it was another selfless idea from Kuma to help the son of Dragon and Ginny?
Post automatically merged:

Again, the joke isnt even funny.

Luffy was already born before they met Dragon lol
:kuzanshut:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
not sure if this is true as when did dragon meeet kuma how oldiis the god valley incident in relation to him meet ginny at church idk man 16 years had past from god valley when roger
reached laughtale seems like alot of time
God valley happened 38 years ago

They became commanders of RA 14 years ago.

We have gap of 24 years during which Dragon took command of Sorbet kingdom and kuma and Ginny joined them ... That's a massive time gap.

Well no. What you are saying is whether the world would be better with law and order… this is different from the police… The police don’t exist to promote law and order, they exist to serve the state and enact violence on behalf of the state

so anytime the state wants to break the law, the police do it for them… Get it?

law and order are not synonymous with the police since it’s literally not even the police’s job to enforce it
No... The police is made to enforce law and order. Thats what police and policing means.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I suppose it has to do that no many other female characters exist who share Luffy's gluttonous appetite. Gotta come from somewhere if not Dragon.
Nah

Ginny is most likely Bonney's mother. Lots of indications regarding it

People who are saying she could be Luffy's mom are just reaching at this point 🤷

Does that mean Bonneys kid form when they found out her in the ocean was the real one?

Granted, the entire DF and water thing still rattles me a bit but are we supposed to take it that was her actual form?

Status
Not open for further replies.