K

Kusanagi Kyo

Eh, bounties kinda stopped making sense after a while. Daifuku and Oven are the same age as Katakuri, yet only had 300m bounties despite Oda saying that Yonko crews got increases from affiliation. They were in the same arc that featured only Luffy and Sanji getting bounty increases despite Luffy being hailed as the "5th emperor". Then Kaido's #3 has a bounty that's close to the 5th emperor's...

They're really just for hype now.

Well, as for Oven and Daifuku I can see some sense... it's probably because they barely leave Big Mom's territory, different from Katakuri who is basically the main commander of her crew. On the other hand Big Mom and Kaido, they're Yonko for decades and they has always been in the "spotlight" while Mihawk was a Shischibukai affiliated with the WG. That's why I think that Mihawk's bouty is around Queen or King level and below Yonko level.

rocks, yonkos bounties, Roger+WB bounties, more infos to come, ALL in one chapter? this shit is just not possible... or is it?
Remember when everyone have deny in YP back then in chapter 900? In the end he was right, just have faith in YP. No way that he lying here,he knows how troublesome One piece fans can be. Also he almost post the right spoilers.

I am actually glad that Mihawk's bounty is not revealed yet. In due time, it will be revealed.
No I don’t like it

It should’ve been shown now when the hype is highest... Because if they it later in the series like near when Zoro is about to beat him, it loses its Mojo... Like they show the guybhas a ridiculous bounty to scare the readers that Zoro is outclassed but then three chapters later Zoro beats him and MEHHHH

M

MD Zolo

No I don’t like it

It should’ve been shown now when the hype is highest... Because if they it later in the series like near when Zoro is about to beat him, it loses its Mojo... Like they show the guybhas a ridiculous bounty to scare the readers that Zoro is outclassed but then three chapters later Zoro beats him and MEHHHH
But Mihawk's main hype will come from something else. I doubt Mihawk's hype will come from bounty, although I firmly believe that Mihawk has a significantly high bounty. His bounty is a bonus to be honest.