Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

No, Robin WAS evil, and was saved by Luffy and the Straw Hats.

Aokiji was not going after her to be a dick.

Aokiji was like "Damn it, the girl I saved almost took over Alabasta with Crocodile."

Robin after starving a civil war to try to overthrow a kingdom: "I don't care about kingdoms or people's lives. None of that matters to me."

By Alabasta, Robin only cared about history. The Straw Hats are the ones who taught her how to love and trust again, which is why she's so much happier now.
She also fucked up Pell and Tashigi at least and tried to kill Igaram too for example. Its crazy how much of an actual villain and menace she was lol. She also brought that energy back vs Maria deservedly so too!

Given her past and being the only survivor of an entire genocide of her people, her homeland at 8 years old and having to be on the run from the WG her whole life, constantly looking over her shoulder, never trusting anyone, easily being vulnerable and taken advantage of in the worst ways possible due to her age and then becoming an assassins and doing evil stuff for people like Crocodile, all while knowing she can't trust them either as Crocodile proved as he tried to kill her and almost did too, its no wonder she was like this too ofc.

The SHs literally saved and changed her, Robin is one of the best cases of character development and the whole Water 7 and Enies Lobby saga/arcs were testatement to this too ofc.

I tend to forget how brutal and downright evil Robin was too but its nothing compared to certain pirates/the WG/Marines/villains and criminals in general and even some parents in OP ofc.

Im wondering if her Demonio form is like Sanjis Hells Memories too, where shes using her trauma, the horrors she experienced as inspiration to power herself up and evolve, to fight back in a more effective way too. Unleashing her own inner darkness, I mean the WG did label her as Demon Child her whole life, even putting a bounty on her at 8 years old and shes taken it to heart and weaponised it for her own good now too.

I really want to know more about her and Brooks pasts especially, they fascinate me, TONS of potential and her time with the Revolutionaries too. I'd like to learn more about Tequila Wolf too at some point. No coincidence Kuma chose to send her there ofc.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
They call humans "lesser minks" though which is really racist
No, it's because they have less fur/hair. It's a translation issue, it's not racist at all in the Japanese.

"Minks frequently refer to humans as lesser minks (少ない毛レッサーミンク, ressā minku?, literally meaning "fewer hairs")[11][5] because they believe humans are ordinary monkey minks with fewer hairs and thus assume both races are the same."

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Mi...ently refer to humans,both races are the same.

@Sir Yasheen i can only see more 3 arcs in One Piece, Elbaf, Laugh Tale and Marigeoise arc.
- Elbaf villains could be BBP and Admirals
- Laugh Tale could be Cross Guild
- Marigeiose Imu and Gorosei.

Maybe Lodestar too.
I think there’s 4 personally: Elbaf, God Valley, Laugh Tale, Utopia

Elbaf - Fleet Admiral Sakazuki + Gorosei
God Valley - Blackbeard Pirates
Laugh Tale - Flashback (no fight)
Utopia (New Mariejoa) - Imu and Cross guild

C

Cruxroux

@Sir Yasheen i can only see more 3 arcs in One Piece, Elbaf, Laugh Tale and Marigeoise arc.
- Elbaf villains could be BBP and Admirals
- Laugh Tale could be Cross Guild
- Marigeiose Imu and Gorosei.

Maybe Lodestar too.
Again we all would be wrong.

Post time skip mirrors Pre time skip.
Sabaody ~ Egg head
Amazon Lily ~ Elbaf
Marineford ~ Final war (Major fight)
Post War ~ BB vs SHP
Prologue.

No wonder I always felt something off with Dragon’s involvement in the story.

Bum was a former Marine, who have become largely background shadows throughout the story. :kobeha:

Damn bro, Gorosei in Elbaf? there's already too much thing in this arc, Shanks Pirates, potentially Blackbeard Pirates, maybe the Admirals too.
I feel like, just like with Egghead, odas going to have a lot of things going on simultaneously.

While Straw Hats are fighting Sakazuki and the Gorosei in Elbaf

Blackbeard Pirates will be fighting the Red Haired Pirates plus Sengoku/Tsuru/Giant Pirates

This will allow both Luffy and Blackbeard to show that they’re ready to take the throne of the pirate king and give both a way to get to God Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.