Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, could be. I had a thought that the reason that Bonney was still so important even after Kuma "died" at Marineford was that she was the prototype to the Seraphim.
hmmm, cause there's a difference between an artificially reproduced human and a clone. That would mean she's a "new" person who carries the genetic material of both a mother and a father.

Any chance Kuma and Ginny never had a child but that at some point, Kuma took her memories with his fruit to spare her some painful memories of her kidnapping and now she lives as Bonney, thinking she is Kumas daughter?

She is 13 years old with Bonney as identity but the same age as Kuma as Ginny.

Its not that the WG wanted Bonney to return to them when she was with Akainu, its that this is still the kidnapping of Ginny?
:snoopy::watchout::bamathink::quest::hope::crazwhat:

Only reason I doubt this is because even after learning Kuma's past, Bonney still calls him Father, but its funny that Kuma's powers are just straight up better than Pudding's

Ranking the Warlords(not in power):
1- Mihawk
2- Crocodile
3- Doflamingo
4- Jinbei
5- Kuma
6- Hancock
7- Moria

Kuma is cool, but Mihawk, Croco and Doffy>>>>>
Uhh nice
I’m gonna go
1. Mihawk
2. Crocodile
3. Boa
4. Jinbe
5. Kuma
6. Doffy
999. Moria

don’t attack me for Doffy guys. He just doesn’t do it for me
Post automatically merged:

Any chance Kuma and Ginny never had a child but that at some point, Kuma took her memories with his fruit to spare her some painful memories of her kidnapping and now she lives as Bonney, thinking she is Kumas daughter?

Its not that the WG wanted Bonney to return to them when she was with Akainu, its that this is still the kidnapping of Ginny?
Let the man cook

Not possible since she looks like the Queen Dowager of the Sorbet Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.