Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, we already saw Pré-TS villain return like Croco, Lucci and Moria, the only ones are missing is East Blue dudes and Enel, i think Enel will return in Elbaf
Enel the "Thor" of Elbaf. Imu's weapon is similar to what Enel was doing to Skypeia, Enel thought himself as God too, Ive always felt Elbaf will be like Skypeia too, but Zou kinda is like it too. Elbaf has a giant beanstalk like Skypeia had too.

:beanmean:

How long Oda will drag this Kuma story

The only interesting info is Dragon being a former marine. Akainu surely has a history with Dragon, man has mentioned Dragon like 5 times during Marineford war. Oda might be setting up for a final fight between Dragon vs Akainu.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Enel the "Thor" of Elbaf. Imu's weapon is similar to what Enel was doing to Skypeia, Enel thought himself as God too, Ive always felt Elbaf will be like Skypeia too, but Zou kinda is like it too. Elbaf has a giant beanstalk like Skypeia had too.

:beanmean:
Lol, honestly I think it's really going to be Thor from One Piece.

I believe that in Elbaf, Enel will be titled the God of Thunder.

Was kuma ever the king of the sobert kingdom :quest:
Seems to be in the last 5-10 years. This is just an assumption, but 14 years ago he and Ginny were RA commanders. I assume Bonney is their daughter at 13.

At some point 12 years ago (when Luffy's FB occurs), he and Dragon rescue Sabo. Sabo seems to be acquainted with Kuma so I assume he and Ginny had some years under their belt. Maybe Ginny leaves for Sorbet after having Bonney, secretly.

My guess is between 5-10 years ago, Kuma returns to Sorbet to protect it with Ginny. Bonney looks very young in 1063, so I would put her around 4 or 5.

Then Ginny dies and its just them. Eventually he is accused of being a Tyrant, forced to become a Pirate, then captured and becomes a Shichibukai. All of this, Bonney would be with him as a child, because she knows VP, Sentoumaru and Kizaru.

I assume 1098/1099 will explain this timeline fully

Status
Not open for further replies.