Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's advanced property of Armament haki , Ryou , Flow whatever you wanna call it.
Its obviously advcoa + advcoc but Im still waiting for you to show me advcoa alone having haki buildup that only happens to basic coa which we know he didnt use and coating
So Roger and Whitebeard gen is Surpassed by Shanks and Kaido gen?
new gen suprasses the old

luffy is linked to roger
koby is linked to garp

koby whole dream is relates to strength he cant do anything without being strong, also oda not saying this in chapter 2 if the guy isn't going to be the strongest marine

Its obviously advcoa + advcoc but Im still waiting for you to show me advcoa alone having haki buildup that only happens to basic coa which we know he didnt use and coating

new gen suprasses the old

luffy is linked to roger
koby is linked to garp

koby whole dream is relates to strength he cant do anything without being strong, also oda not saying this in chapter 2 if the guy isn't going to be the strongest marine
Hmmm. Problem is, while Koby aint the weak little scrub he used to be, he is very far away from reaching that point.
Dont get me wrong, I do support the idea but I cannot see how he reaches that point logically.

Dragon feels more of a tactician and leader than a fighter.

He is like Sengoku, he’s strong but what he is more known for is his ability to command not his individual strength.

Dragon feels more of a tactician and leader than a fighter.

He is like Sengoku, he’s strong but what he is more known for is his ability to command not his individual strength.
According to spoilers,he was supposed to become an admiral,but refused.I think he is a solid top tier at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.