Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law,Kid,Sanji,Zoro and maybe Sabo?
All of these five have potential to come close to Kaido pl.
Most of them not even close. You really think Sanji reaches the level of Kaido, the world's strongest creature and strongest pirate (until his defeat against Luffy)? Kidd became irrelevant. He was one shotted by Shanks and lost his Poneglyphs. How is he coming back Kaido level? Same for Law, who was trashed by Blackbeard.

Most of them not even close. You really think Sanji reaches the level of Kaido, the world's strongest creature and strongest pirate (until his defeat against Luffy)? Kidd became irrelevant. He was one shotted by Shanks and lost his Poneglyphs. How is he coming back Kaido level? Same for Law, who was trashed by Blackbeard.
Dude you need to be prepared for massive power inflation for main characters.

Law was trashed by Doflamingo too two arcs ago, now look at him, he actually put a good fight against Blackbeard, he can trash Doflamingo now too. Until the final war we probably have 3-5arcs, that is enough for Law and co to climb the mid-high top tier range.

And you dodge Zoro arguments, I ask you again this one:
"I mean Zoro is the best example which we need to know for the powerscaling answer.
If he face a Gorosei after his Mihawk battle, you can be damn sure that the Gorosei are at least Yonkou lvl. But if he face a Gorosei first and then Mihawk, the opposite would be the case and I would agree with you."

Sanji in fishmen island wouldn´t be even a match for Queen, 3 arcs later he defeated such a opponent...
These five have potential to became monsters.
Best example Zoro.

Simply, Kaido wasn't him.

That's all.

And you dodge Zoro arguments, I ask you again this one:
"I mean Zoro is the best example which we need to know for the powerscaling answer.
If Zoro faces one of the Gorosei in an extreme diff battle after surpassing Mihawk, sure, then you have a case. But so far this is just headcanon. Zoro has the best shot out of the people you mentioned because his goal includes surpassing top tiers and he is not only a CoC user but capable of CoC coating.

@Playa4321 as for Law, he didn't grow much outside of awakening. Awakening was his main ability boost, along with some Haki improvement post his fight with the Yonko, but there isn't much room for improvement by virtue of him not being a CoC user.

Status
Not open for further replies.