Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s really fucking stupid how the hokage of black clover is called the “wizard king”.

I think “pirate king” is fine because there were actual people irl who had that title(Henry Avery).

But dude really couldn’t come up with a more original title than “wizard king”? I feel like specifically within the realm of fantasy, you can do a lot better.

Just spitballing but I’d call it something like the “Archmage”
“Magis regi”
“Emperor of Magic”

I guess the author just wanted something stupid and catchy the MC could repeat multiple times.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, even King Wizard sounds better than Wizard King

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
I have only played Pokemon and Fifa 23 the entire year :kobeha: but watched Zelda and Spiderman playthrough enough to agree with you on Tears of the Kingdom being the best game overall while Spiderman is action packed.
:finally:

It'll be close match between Tears of the Kingdom, BG3 and Spiderman 2 though.

Spiderman and Baldurs Gate might sweep the other categories as a consolation though.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Hogwarts Legacy is so forgettable that it's not even the game people remember, it's the controversy :hihihi:
The fact that they didn't even bother with a DLC expansion really does not help. Sebastians storyline regardless of what you pick during the end of his quest feels kinda half assed and incomplete. So many interesting characters show up for all of two minutes and go away for the rest of the game, there was plenty to do with that. And they just don't.

Shouldn't save all of that for the sequel that won't be out for another 3 or so years :kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

The fact that they didn't even bother with a DLC expansion really does not help. Sebastians storyline regardless of what you pick during the end of his quest feels kinda half assed and incomplete. So many interesting characters show up for all of two minutes and go away for the rest of the game, there was plenty to do with that. And they just don't.

Shouldn't save all of that for the sequel that won't be out for another 3 or so years :kriwhat:
A modern day AAA game with no Season Pass/DLCs is WILD, its so normalised that Hogwarths not having it is actually confusing and ironically worrying LMAO!

As per usual with these games that are far too ambitious, far too big, complex etc they end up butchering a lot, a lot of wasted potential, rushed completion and development and such. Anticlimatic finales/endings etc. Its a real shame.

G

Gorosei Informer

I remember first seeing Tobi or Obito introduced in the manga and I thought damn those name sound stupidly similar, can't the mangaka be more original? Then thought how stupid it would be if it were actually the same person.
Lmfao exactly! The eyehole in the mask that emphasised his eye too, he seemed to be fixated with Kakashi IIRC and the similar hair lol. Its like people thinking Sabo was actually dead too! Or Touya in MHA not being dead and not being Dabi too then!

:kaidowhat::broocry::risiup::saden::lawsigh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I have 3000 hours of Dota 2 back in my high school + college years

that's not counting the countless hours watching tournaments too

and for those 3000 hours, i sucked at the game lmao

still had a lot of good memories
I have 2.5x that amount and I'm still awful at it 95% of the time so dont worry about it! Usually I only play well when I'm "in the zone" or "zoned out" and playing more like ultra instinct/ultra shitpost mode where im not thinking at all and just in the moment lol. 9/10 games I make the Stooges, Dumb and Dumber, Homer Simpson, Mr Bean and Patrick Star look like the best, mostsmartes and competent players Dota could have instead! Tempted to write a script of that now with AI lmfao.

When Dota is good, its extremely good and fun, iconic, memorable, irreplacable but you have to put up with SO MUCH shit to get the good, needles in a haystack, diamonds in the rough but I suppose it makes the good, the fun stuff much better, like defeating a really difficult part of a game after hours of trying if not days or weeks or eating some kind of that you really love after such a long time too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.