Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting timeline considerations

30 years ago - Chapter begins and Oden leaves Wano

25 years ago - Dragon's name is more well known and Kuma wants to go to the sea while Roger arrives at Laughtale and becomes King of the Pirates

22 years ago - Kuma and Ginny are thrown in jail and Dragon comes to overthrow the kingdom while the Ohara incident happens and Ace is born

14 years ago - Ginny is kidnapped while... nothing interesting happened. The closest thing is the First Sea Train is made

We still dont know unfortunately, its been bothering me for years now.

He was at Elbaf recently (sigh lol) and Loki was looking to get married. Lola rejected him despite getting rejected 1440 times or w/e the insanely extremely high number was so he must be extremely detestable in some way for her to actually refuse him too!
Loki probably found someone to marry him finally, whether its out of "love" or they were unfortunately forced to/its a political marriage or something.
We had that cover story a while ago of Lola reuniting with Chiffon and Gotti falling in love with Lola IIRC. I think he married her too? Can't remember.
It's all gonna tie together somehow imo.

There's no way thats Elbaf though, where Shanks was attending the wedding unless Loki went to where the bride was? Both Shanks and Mihawk are associated with "ruined islands" directly now, so it makes me wonder where Oda is going with that too and why he won't say the name of the island Shanks is at.

At this point it's very likely it was Lucky Roux's wedding.
To uh, Smoothie i guess :steef:

I really hope that Luffy's DF has a Nika mode where the will of the fruit completely takes over. I mean, it was already hinted in this arc by Vegapunk that Zoan awakening are rarely successful due to the will of the fruit overwhelming its user. I can imagine now Luffy entering his inner world where he will encounter Nika just like how Toriko interacted with his Gourmet Demons.

So Bonney is clone of Ginny ?

Why does she looks like Conney ?

Imo, this is being overthought.

At some point between 14 years ago and now, Kuma returned to Sorbet to be its King. If Bonney is his daughter, she has age powers, so she probably just also played the role of being Ginny's mother too whenever she wanted and it fooled people.

I.e. its either a joke or an insignificant thing.

Interesting timeline considerations

30 years ago - Chapter begins and Oden leaves Wano

25 years ago - Dragon's name is more well known and Kuma wants to go to the sea while Roger arrives at Laughtale and becomes King of the Pirates

22 years ago - Kuma and Ginny are thrown in jail and Dragon comes to overthrow the kingdom while the Ohara incident happens and Ace is born

14 years ago - Ginny is kidnapped while... nothing interesting happened. The closest thing is the First Sea Train is made
All the original warlords become warlords only a few years apart. So I’m guessing this is when Kuma becomes a shichibukai, likely in exchange for Ginny’s freedom.

All the original warlords become warlords only a few years apart. So I’m guessing this is when Kuma becomes a shichibukai, likely in exchange for Ginny’s freedom.
It would also explain why he would be officially regarded as a king if he was a warlord at the same time.
Now we just need to know why he became known as a tyrant, probably some manipulation from the WG.

Kuma now would be a good fit for the crew ;)

If he survives
Ship guard wuma
:pepebusi:
Tho I do think kuma should stay with Bonney. Kuma’s memories still seem to be there so maybe kuma and vegapunk plan on using that to bring him back through a new body.

So if possible maybe we get 2 kuma’s
One with Bonney to help raise her and one with the strawhats to follow nika
Maybe maybe even a third for the revolutionaries too I guess but that sounds like a lot of kuma lol. Tho I guess we already got a ton with pacifista…
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.