• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Another indie hunting guy?

Also I do not think Fuji allowed people to choose their alignments as a rule - I was informed I was town before I started making my role.
I was as well, but I also had 2 weeks before hand to make a role before Fuji forced me to be town. I assume time ran out for making anything else.

Another indie hunting guy?

Also I do not think Fuji allowed people to choose their alignments as a rule - I was informed I was town before I started making my role.
nah

i made like 5 roles, 2 for indie, 3 for town but before we looked into them Fuji told me that he picked town alignment for me, you can't just ask for indie and get it

also unvote, that was just me venting

@Psylocke let's form an alliance

u help us vote blue out today and i can MAYBE help sort out ultra with u, maybe i'll tell him to not be an incel for a day. sound like fair deal?
I'm gonna counter that deal with a better one. You help me lynch Ultra today (since he's obvious scum) and I will vote whoever you want me to vote next day phase, deal?
Ultra's weaksauce so far ngl.
He's not doing ANYTHING Flower, He's just exisiting, Because he's scum.
Even if he was immune, it would make no sense for me to adopt his fake wincon and not his real wincon lol. And Wdym sort of lol. It being a fake role creation pm would require a long con by the host dating all the way back almost a month lol.

I’m basically Voldemort attached to the back of his head now lol
I've also attached myself to Ratchet. Great minds think alike.

This is mental gymnastics. "No I'm not OMGUS'ing this guy who voted me and called me scum is scummy because uh...he pushed me at the same time I was pushing this other guy."

Terrible logic. The common denominator is you. It's the opposite of a direct link. All your reads are couched in being buddies with an unflipped player who you marked as scum essentially before he posted.

Well, good for you everyone is mouth drooling
Let the judges decide since you can't grasp simple logic

Ultra who keeps lying about almost everything to try and protect red night whil shading Polar bear...

Polar Bear who keeps calling out ultra for his lies and connections to red night....

Can you see how it's hard to reconcile you saying the solve is effectively solved and not demanding wincon after the information I have provided you
You surely know that Ratchet and Blue have a lot of history together?

Still, I at least agree we should get the wincons out of claimed indies.

Your strongest scum read is PB, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.