General & Others So Bonney is a little Girl… Why did Oda draw her so lewd then?

So we are 14 years back in the past in the flashback and Bonney isn’t born yet

Like I said, Bonney is gone be revealed to be like 10 years old or lower or something
When she ages herself, is she still the little girl or does she become her future self?

I'd say she knows about various different futures to tap into and gains the memories and full persona of that future self.

The little girl is no more when she transforms.

That would mean she can see the future and that’s obviously not true
Check the panel where she ages Luffy and Luffy complains.

She doesn't pick a future at random. She can pick a specific one. Over time she'll learn to master the fruit better.
She sees some degree of the future, not necessarily the entire picture.

Oda‘s mentor was a nonce so not really surprising like teacher like student.

At this point I stopped caring , I am just reading how the manga will end fr.

ngl Oda has some of the tamest fan service of any series... Maybe its a personal opinion thing, but despite the revealing outfits, one piece is pretty sexless through and through. Hell even the MC is asexual af (which is why S-Snakes crush didn't bother me).

I mean there was the pose with NDE, but tbh that wasn't all that sexy to me... It just seemed like her butt was on panel... and people have buts... The bath at the start I feel is more of a japanese thing than anything else but I guess can be kind of weird.

If nothing else Oda's head and shoulders above 90% of mangakas whose fanservice comes exclusively from minors. Minors are actually kind of rare in OP compared to literally every other manga now that I think about it.

When she ages herself, is she still the little girl or does she become her future self?

I'd say she knows about various different futures to tap into and gains the memories and full persona of that future self.

The little girl is no more when she transforms.
Actually, considering "Distorted Reality" you have to be right. Her demeanor changes in those forms as well, so its probably similar with age.

C

CensoredbyWG

I just realised her bounty is same as Zoro's old Bounty.
Zoro got 320 mil after beating pica + his captain beating doflamingo, i wonder what bonney did to get to 320 mil, she doesn't come across as a killer aswell.
Post automatically merged:

So we are 14 years back in the past in the flashback and Bonney isn’t born yet

Like I said, Bonney is gone be revealed to be like 10 years old or lower or something
Expect more bans once her real age gets revealed lol.

That panel in the beginning of the arc getting more and more sus.

C

CensoredbyWG

I think it might be something to do with invading Mariejois with sabo.
Though she did 0 damage but she did invade.
Luffy invaded another government site impel down and got 300 M bounty.
She might be like robin where the closest they get to OP, the most dangerous they become.

Despite not being fighters, even tho her fruit should be broken af.

After the whole debacle with S-Boa and Oda outright saying in his SBS that if her powers work on you, you might or might not be a P-word(pervert)

Now Oda has introduced the fact that he has been parading a minor in panties and drawing her naked

what is wrong with this man?
Because Oda is a pedo