Yea, those were the truly memorable scenes of GoT.
Tyrion's trial, Tywin's death... heck even Tywin & Arya interacting were really memorable.

Tywin Lannister carried the show when he was on it, he had screen presence like no other.
That scene were he calmly puts Joffrey in his place as Joffrey throws a tantrum speaks volumes.
It helps that Charles Dance has a voice that oozes "I'm in charge and I don't have to yell to show it"

Speaking of samurai stories,the dumpster fire that was Shitty Country Arc left me wanting to read a manga about a epic fantasy story set in a fictional version of Japan done right.
After Lolda teased the Oni creature but never used it,i looked it up online and have since thought that this concept would make a exciting epic adventure story. I would like some future manga author to subvert the legend of Momotaro and write a story where the Oni are more successful villains.
@ConquistadoR @SakazOuki @yorosenpai @Cross_Marian

Speaking of samurai stories,the dumpster fire that was Shitty Country Arc left me wanting to read a manga about a epic fantasy story set in a fictional version of Japan done right.
After Lolda teased the Oni creature but never used it,i looked it up online and have since thought that this concept would make a exciting epic adventure story. I would like some future manga author to subvert the legend of Momotaro and write a story where the Oni are more successful villains.
Why is this kid still here

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Thinking of Momotaro vs Oni stories... nothing except Togen Anki comes to my mind.
That too just uses this as a premise, it's a generic battle shonen with superpowers.

If you find some good story of this legend, do share with me bro.

To illustrate how much it sucked the enjoyment of the whole franchise out of me:
Before S8, I would ocassionaly go back and watch choice scenes from S1-4. Tyrion's trial, Robert's scenes, Tywin and Tyrion talking about Casterly Rock, etc
After S8 I haven't approached any of them lmao
Yeah, S1-S4 were amazing, havent seen anything like red wedding before. S6 had its moments too, like the battle of bastards. S7 and 8 were complete trash.