Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
...something tells you I'm what?

This is the most retarded shit I have ever seen

I am dueling an outted Indi. I am town.

This makes me scum because......???

WG is the most dogshit website for mafia. I can't lmao.
i dont think u r scum

i am saying ur previous post where u said that u think they r mafia and u caught them with blue mplies that u think they r lying about being indies and the only way u can be certain is if u r the indie urself

census says its only 3 indies, so unless there is a counterclaim, blue cant be mafia

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i dont think u r scum

i am saying ur previous post where u said that u think they r mafia and u caught them with blue mplies that u think they r lying about being indies and the only way u can be certain is if u r the indie urself

census says its only 3 indies, so unless there is a counterclaim, blue cant be mafia
I'm town, where did I claim Indie?

i dont think u r scum

Blue is not mafia

Ratchet

i think he is town and i cam go as far as say he and prof were the only people that i felt were legitimately cooking in thread lol
Yes but I don't have a single reason to care about what your opinions are even when you're confirmed town, so even less reason to care now when you're not.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm town, where did I claim Indie?
read my post again, slowly this time

im refering to blue and prof, more so blue who ultra called mafia couple of times. only way that can be true if there is a counter claim. i think ultra can be an indie if blue is mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes but I don't have a single reason to care about what your opinions are even when you're confirmed town, so even less reason to care now when you're not.
thats fine because my opinions arent for u only

i likewise dont care and dont really put much stock into ur reads etc.. i think u do good on a perfect world but u get misguided easy when its chaotic

Ratchet

read my post again, slowly this time

im refering to blue and prof, more so blue who ultra called mafia couple of times. only way that can be true if there is a counter claim. i think ultra can be an indie if blue is mafia
And you have the gall to complain about how I speak to you?

Are you aware of what Prof claims his wincon is now?

Ratchet

thats fine because my opinions arent for u only

i likewise dont care and dont really put much stock into ur reads etc.. i think u do good on a perfect world but u get misguided easy when its chaotic
Again - I don't think you have a good grasp of Mafia so your opinion on all of this means nothing to me. I don't even know why you need to spam quote me every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.