Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Firstly, why do you feel like I haven't been attempting to solve the game? You're going to have to demonstrate that you've factored in my play here - otherwise this is either a completely unfair assessment of my play (would mean you're scum, or it's your usual vendetta - you can pick). If that's the case, I have no reason to extend the charity to your position that you want me to.

Moreover, this has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm questioning. What part of that post asked which of us, between Prof and I, do you townread more?

As an aside, let me ask you - why do you think I bother to engage with you, if it's not to solve the game? I feel like, as a person, you often try to troll me because you don't like me, on a personal level, which in turn means I find you to be, generally, a very unpleasant person to interact with. Literally every interaction we have, you attempt to insult me or generate an emotional response from me. I don't know why - I once considered you a friend outside of these games. My point is, why do you claim that I'm not trying to game solve, when I'm actively engaging with someone I do not like engaging with, to solve their slot?

What lie am I caught in?

Then you're going to have to explain why you targeted me Night 1, with a conditional ability that would be affected by my alignment.
snip the first part, i am not going to do quotes etc.. i just think prof was actually doing more work day 1, like finding town and POE and putting more effort

i didnt say "you ratchet lied" i said "yall are caught in a lie". i treat u and prof as one because he lied and u never denied it, you are part of it as well, hence "yall"

Well I'm not, because you have consistently failed to adequately respond to what I'm saying. The only assumption I've made is that you're capable of considering wider play, and running some simple risk analysis regarding gambits performed. If you take any exception to me making those assumptions, then sure, but otherwise you're inventing what it is I'm actually taking issue with from your play.
This all hinges on bad faith that me reacting to information that I was not privy to and circumstantially blowing your cover was some intentional scheme to dumpster you, as if I didn't literally wait for Prof to come in when I didnt even cast a vote there

If you think not instantly reconciling this sort of catastrophe is a mark on my competence, so be it. I think you're acting a bit entitled here. Scum or not it does start to come off as obnoxious. You shield an indi who does absolutely nothing, but set out on destroying me when I don't play perfectly by your standard. Noxious.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the lie that he is stump. can u tell me what exactly was the purpose of it if not for the purpose of bait kills?
Well the purpose isn't for Prof to bait a kill, so yes that part is correct. I believe I just explained what the purpose was - which can be worded as "not giving scum free information". It's also information you earlier felt was worth somethi g, because you insisted there was no reason to claim it, which requires said information to have value. So why is your current position now that there is no value there?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then you're going to have to explain why you targeted me Night 1, with a conditional ability that would be affected by my alignment.
no no, not before u say yes or no

otherwise u r welcomed to see it in my flip. it's the only ability of mine that showed in the n1 WU so will be easy to find!

Ratchet

This all hinges on bad faith that me reacting to information that I was not privy to and circumstantially blowing your cover was some intentional scheme to dumpster you, as if I didn't literally wait for Prof to come in when I didnt even cast a vote there

If you think not instantly reconciling this sort of catastrophe is a mark on my competence, so be it. I think you're acting a bit entitled here. Scum or not it does start to come off as obnoxious. You shield an indi who does absolutely nothing, but set out on destroying me when I don't play perfectly by your standard. Noxious.
It doesn't require bad faith at all though, unless you're looking for am angle to avoid engaging with the meat of the content over it.

I'm not requiring you to play perfectly. I am requiring you to evidence your thought process - you earlier agreed it was a reasonable expectation if you actually pushed your read, now you're acting as if it's an unreasonable standard (perfection, I believe you called it).

Ratchet

no no, not before u say yes or no

otherwise u r welcomed to see it in my flip. it's the only ability of mine that showed in the n1 WU so will be easy to find!
Can I take this to mean that you concede the rest of the post?

If you read between the lines there by the way, you would find you already had your answer. By me saying "you imply to being responsible for my abilities not showing up", I am, by admission, pointing out that my abilities did not show up. Now, if you will.

It doesn't require bad faith at all though, unless you're looking for am angle to avoid engaging with the meat of the content over it.

I'm not requiring you to play perfectly. I am requiring you to evidence your thought process - you earlier agreed it was a reasonable expectation if you actually pushed your read, now you're acting as if it's an unreasonable standard (perfection, I believe you called it).
I don't require any evidence besides

- I noticed a lie
- I pointed out a lie

Fundamental basis of mafia play, and I won't apologize for it, because its a very reasonable understanding and frankly a natural consequence of raising pet indies as your pokemon

Ratchet

I don't require any evidence besides

- I noticed a lie
- I pointed out a lie

Fundamental basis of mafia play, and I won't apologize for it, because its a very reasonable understanding and frankly a natural consequence of raising pet indies as your pokemon
This is disingenuous, because it again fails to consider basic aspects such as whether it actually is a lie, or whether there is some explanation that you may have missed. Essentially, it betrays your mindset as one that is, at best, uncharitable, at worst actively seeking to find reasons to claim X, Y and Z are scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can I take this to mean that you concede the rest of the post?

If you read between the lines there by the way, you would find you already had your answer. By me saying "you imply to being responsible for my abilities not showing up", I am, by admission, pointing out that my abilities did not show up. Now, if you will.
i responded to it separately i believe

well it might be dirty asfk if this clears me but sheesh, could do it for dramatical effect out of pure ecstasy

i placed a mark on you, it does nothing but if u r targeted by a kill it will force commute you

i mean the idea was obvious if u r both going to be a 2 for 1, then i need to protect u or let u and prof self resolve, but it'll be too big of a loss if both town

in any case, selling the idea that u guys r 2 for 1 only to save u can net us a scum kill failing, and i hope it worked

the alternative is someone else roleblocked u and my mark did nothing and the red team kill failed elsehwere

Countdown
This is disingenuous, because it again fails to consider basic aspects such as whether it actually is a lie, or whether there is some explanation that you may have missed. Essentially, it betrays your mindset as one that is, at best, uncharitable, at worst actively seeking to find reasons to claim X, Y and Z are scum.
Replace lie with inconsistency, point stands. Conclusion follows from observation, you're saying my observation was conclusion. Definitely hadn't made up my mind yet, though it was ringing alarm bells.

Anyway Ratchet here's my gripe

Even if you do intend on making right by shielding Blue and Prof and are mad that you feel some strategic advantage has been lost

It's still exceedingly gay to break my balls over your fookin Indi block. Then get ganked by players who are bathing in the must of his unholy alliance. You have the green light to try and lynch me, I won't fight it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
snip the first part, i am not going to do quotes etc.. i just think prof was actually doing more work day 1, like finding town and POE and putting more effort

i didnt say "you ratchet lied" i said "yall are caught in a lie". i treat u and prof as one because he lied and u never denied it, you are part of it as well, hence "yall"
this was it @Ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.