Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's still exceedingly gay to break my balls over your fookin Indi block. Then get ganked by players who are bathing in the must of his unholy alliance. You have the green light to try and lynch me, I won't fight it.
This is pretty incoherent - why would you roll over to being lynched here, and who exactly am I being "ganked" by here?

Ratchet

Okay but you failed to answer the question - how can you say that I wasn't game solving when I'm subjecting myself to having to talk to you purely for the sake of game solving? In fact, by this point you shouldn't have any doubts at all as to my alignment - it would be the easiest thing ever for me as scum to appeal to you being very unpleasant to talk to (to me, because of how you are towards me) to not bother, settle on your lynch that is very easy to achieve, and then pass the blame to you afterwards for it.

I know you'll cry "WIFOM" in response to this (and before you get your oboxious snit in, I mean cry and in shout/demand, not in sobbing), but I feel like this is pretty basic co consideration for you that you seem to be incapable of performing. Why is that?

Ratchet isn’t shielding “indie Prof”. My wincon is: Eliminate all Threats to Town.

What do you think that wincon makes me? That’s like saying cult who used to be town is not cult lol. Or mafia who got converted is not real mafia.

By calling me an indie you’re trying to color things in a false narrative. Blue you can argue. But you’re trying to falsely strengthen it.

I am only not “Town” in one world, and that’s if Ratchet is Mafia (but that doesn’t fit that Ratchet is town forming some “Indie Block” which is the pretense lol)

Ratchet

Also the second part doesn't work at all, because you just said you had Prof as more town than I was Day 1 - which would require you to consider us both separately. Now, when convenient, you merge us together. Hogwash.

Vote count 3 Day 2
Current vote count
Flower: Ekko > Reloaded > The Orca > Reloaded > Ekko > Melkor > Ekko
Ekko: Blue > Prof > Blue
Indigo: Ekko> Odd > The Orca > Reloaded > Prof > Ekko
TAC: Odd > Prof
The Orca: Sallucion > Ekko > Prof > Ekko
Ultra: Sallucion > Ratchet > The Orca > Zolo > Reloaded > Ultra
Melkor: Ekko
Bakidou: Ekko > The Orca
Ratchet: Ekko > The Owca > Ultra > Ekko > Melkor
Reloaded: The Orca
Mathias: The Orca
Hayumi: Ekko > The Orca > Ekko
Red Night: The Orca > Reloaded > Prof
Cakewalker: The Orca > Ekko
Charlie: Ultra > Prof
AlwaysMind: The Orca
Luka: Hayumi > Ekko > The Orca

Ekko: 6
The Orca: 5
Melkor: 2

Votes for the duel:

Ekko: Ultra
Ultra: Ultra
Charlie: Ultra
Melkor : Ultra
Reloaded: Ultra
Sallucion: Ultra
Flower: Ultra > Odd
Hayumi: Ultra
Pot Goblin: UItra
Red Night: Ultra
Psyche: Odd
Cakewalker: Ultra
Indigo: Ultra > Odd
AlwaysMind: Odd

Ultra: 10
Odd: 4

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay but you failed to answer the question - how can you say that I wasn't game solving when I'm subjecting myself to having to talk to you purely for the sake of game solving? In fact, by this point you shouldn't have any doubts at all as to my alignment - it would be the easiest thing ever for me as scum to appeal to you being very unpleasant to talk to (to me, because of how you are towards me) to not bother, settle on your lynch that is very easy to achieve, and then pass the blame to you afterwards for it.

I know you'll cry "WIFOM" in response to this (and before you get your oboxious snit in, I mean cry and in shout/demand, not in sobbing), but I feel like this is pretty basic co consideration for you that you seem to be incapable of performing. Why is that?
im speaking strictly game 1 off what made impression to me, it's mostly my PoV and there can be some posts im missing, like i still dont know how yoho outed polar to the point that he dies for it but im winging it anyway

from my faint relocation prof was doing the most work, i even told him stop or u'll burn urself, so i had him as town, and because of his vouche i came to belive u r town as well cuz he said he's in ur role PM. i didnt have a strong town read of u independently of prof in day 1

this whole ordeal derailed so much, honestly saying things like "you shouldn't have any doubts at all as to my alignment" is pretty silly in SRM m8

This is pretty incoherent - why would you roll over to being lynched here, and who exactly am I being "ganked" by here?
Ah, I have lost interest in playing because, aside from the discussions being increasingly monotonous you're robbing me of being able to ask questions freely in favor of hard shielding Blue and Prof (the latter is obviously understandable, but still very hair trigger), and then I am getting pecked at by NPC level players who just blindly listen to your amazing suggestion of duel lynching me over the probably evolving SK, not based even on logical arguments but on trust in your dictatorship. Make a bit more sense? It's purely subjective, so maybe not, but it is gay

For thread health, going back and forth forever with each other isn’t gonna be super helpful even tho it’s hard to resist.

99% of people will not read these last handful of pages. Their eyes will gloss over lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet isn’t shielding “indie Prof”. My wincon is: Eliminate all Threats to Town.

What do you think that wincon makes me? That’s like saying cult who used to be town is not cult lol. Or mafia who got converted is not real mafia.

By calling me an indie you’re trying to color things in a false narrative. Blue you can argue. But you’re trying to falsely strengthen it.

I am only not “Town” in one world, and that’s if Ratchet is Mafia (but that doesn’t fit that Ratchet is town forming some “Indie Block” which is the pretense lol)
im not arguing this tho

Ratchet

im speaking strictly game 1 off what made impression to me, it's mostly my PoV and there can be some posts im missing, like i still dont know how yoho outed polar to the point that he dies for it but im winging it anyway
Well he didn't out Polar. Also I reject you appealing to your own ignorance here - it's a convenient way to backtrack from being unable to defend your position.
from my faint relocation prof was doing the most work, i even told him stop or u'll burn urself, so i had him as town, and because of his vouche i came to belive u r town as well cuz he said he's in ur role PM. i didnt have a strong town read of u independently of prof in day 1
Yes, but that doesn't mean I wasn't game solving, which is what your implication carried. If you're going to deny that, then you'll have to explain why you couch your town read of me solely in Prof's "vouching".
this whole ordeal derailed so much, honestly saying things like "you shouldn't have any doubts at all as to my alignment" is pretty silly in SRM m8
It's not silly at all - you frequently imply that I'm incapable as both alignments yet you're solving me as if my range is unlimited. It rings hollow. From your perspective, this should be a pretty easy solve, "m8".

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also the second part doesn't work at all, because you just said you had Prof as more town than I was Day 1 - which would require you to consider us both separately. Now, when convenient, you merge us together. Hogwash.
ningen u asked me why i think ur posts individually arent townie / solving enough day 1 as much as prof's from my perspective and i just explained

its becoming comical at this point

Ratchet

Ah, I have lost interest in playing because, aside from the discussions being increasingly monotonous you're robbing me of being able to ask questions freely in favor of hard shielding Blue and Prof (the latter is obviously understandable, but still very hair trigger), and then I am getting pecked at by NPC level players who just blindly listen to your amazing suggestion of duel lynching me over the probably evolving SK, not based even on logical arguments but on trust in your dictatorship. Make a bit more sense? It's purely subjective, so maybe not, but it is gay
Where did I ever suggest you should be duel lynched over Odd? Like where is this coming from? After I explicitly said for it to be ignored?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ultra was and I was correcting it/calling it out that it is silly to throw me in there unless it is to acuse Ratchet specifically of being scum.
ultra thought ratchet can be scum in day 1

i thought there was a possibility of it too

dont see anything wrong with it

prof we dont see ur PM with ratchet lol. we just have to take ur word for it and provide good faith, you are practically forcing players to give good faith and benefit of the doubt

Ratchet

ningen u asked me why i think ur posts individually arent townie / solving enough day 1 as much as prof's from my perspective and i just explained

its becoming comical at this point
Right - and you say you had us as separate entities. That's fine, until you claim that you merge the two of us because of our claim from Day 1. It's one or the other - you can't have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.