You don't have to convince me mate, convince your Britain First and EDL compatriots.

While members of ethnic groups are tied by shared customs and values, genetic relatedness is the most significant variable. Hop on 23andme and you'll see sections labeled "Britain and Ireland", "Spain", "Native American" etc. Clearly they don't base distinctions on whether you are a libertarian or not.

Lineage is important, but it isn't everything. My support of Palestine isn't based on dna that would be silly. Though if you so wanna go down that route, they are probably more closely related to ancient levantine populations autosomally than most Israelis today.

Well I know I'm not British by blood. Deluding myself with "muh values" cope won't be too helpful when I try to join a nationalist march to boot out immigrants.
Mate-- your inability to actually make a coherent argument and force accusations at people is evidence of your bad faith. I do not abide by EDL and Britain First.

How much purity on British & Ireland do you need? Because mine is over 87% White British. What racial purity do I require, Score? 100%?

Lineage is not as important as you think, but even if it did, my lineage is over 3 quarters English/Celt. Nonetheless, believe what you want, Bro.

You never answered the question of what are you? Or is the non-answer the answer? You have no cultural identity?

Christians are more likely to respect Muslims than other religions. 🤔
I don't disrespect MUSLIMS. I've said this. I disrespect when Islamic values supersede all else. Does this mean I hate all Muslims? Absolutely not. Is nuance impossible on this website? I disrespect some of the Islamic tenets, just like I dislike many religious tenets. Why do you think I described myself as mostly agnostic but I've recently started going to Church? I want to learn more instead of being the forever spiritually defunct atheist that I was when I was a teen. Hence why I read the Quran. Why I read Buddhist sutras. And yes, why I am currently reading the Bible.

Mate-- your inability to actually make a coherent argument and force accusations at people is evidence of your bad faith. I do not abide by EDL and Britain First.

How much purity on British & Ireland do you need? Because mine is over 87% White British. What racial purity do I require, Score? 100%?

Lineage is not as important as you think, but even if it did, my lineage is over 3 quarters English/Celt. Nonetheless, believe what you want, Bro.

You never answered the question of what are you? Or is the non-answer the answer? You have no cultural identity?

I don't disrespect MUSLIMS. I've said this. I disrespect when Islamic values supersede all else. Does this mean I hate all Muslims? Absolutely not. Is nuance impossible on this website? I disrespect some of the Islamic tenets, just like I dislike many religious tenets. Why do you think I described myself as mostly agnostic but I've recently started going to Church? I want to learn more instead of being the forever spiritually defunct atheist that I was when I was a teen. Hence why I read the Quran. Why I read Buddhist sutras. And yes, why I am currently reading the Bible.
Got you.

I want to know if you dislike Islamic values specifically because they go against Western culture?

Let's not talk about war, Jihad, and conversions for a moment.

What else you dislike about Islamic values?

Got you.

I want to know if you dislike Islamic values specifically because they go against Western culture?

Let's not talk about war, Jihad, and conversions for a moment.

What else you dislike about Islamic values?
I dislike how Islam treats women for one. The treatment of women in Islamic countries is something I cannot abide by. I do not want my future daughter to have to live such a life.

A lot of the issues you've forbidden me to talk about are also involved. Jihad. Forceful conversion. A rigid dislike of homosexuality (which appears more pervasive within the Muslim community as it is more commonly followed to the law, rather than in other religions - though I acknowledge they too have zealots).

I believe, from the scripture, that Islam is built ideologically on war, the shunning of those outside their brotherhood, and a certain level of zealotry.

If we want to have a true conversation on this, I am happy to take it to DMs. I actually wish to show respect for your views, rather than having to fight an ideological battle with anyone who seeks to gang up on either you OR me.

But do the Islamists revile their prophet, who was also a paedophile? No.
He wasn't
Islam is antithetical to Western Values, and if you wish to live in a country that follows democracy and freedom of speech, you have to actual respect those values and integrate.
can you define "western values"?

I have told people, AL, that I do not believe in blood and soil.
Literally nobody accused you of this rn. Why do you keep talking about this topic and bring it up out of nowhere?
Well, we don't have Tejas anymore to intercede in matters such as these. I think he was threadbanned for life.
Oh. I was wondering where he's at🤔

He wasn't
can you define "western values"?

Literally nobody accused you of this rn. Why do you keep talking about this topic and bring it up out of nowhere?

Oh. I was wondering where he's at🤔
Everyone portrays me as a EDL or BF follower who live by that creed.

Democracy, freedom of speech, non-secularism, equality and human rights.

:wonderland:

The west only cares about human rights when it's within Europe's borders (excluding seasonal workers ofc who have near to no rights)

Are you saying cancel culture is not a western phenomenon?
I think people are actively trying to undermine western values through Marxist thought -- re: cancel culture and victim culture.

The West is not perfect, but they have more rights than say, Qatar or China.

Yes WITHIN Europe's borders, everywhere else it's neocolonialism galore day in and out.

Marx was from the West.
Marx actively opposed the Western paradigm.

Let's be real though, the West are not the only neocolonisers. China literally buys ports in other countries through shady loans and other incentives.

I'd rather live in democracy.

Marx actively opposed the Western paradigm.
You are claiming Marx is not a real Westerner even tho he was from a western country?
Let's be real though, the West are not the only neocolonisers. China literally buys ports in other countries through shady loans and other incentives.
Yes and multiple African countries prefer Russian mercenaries over the French. How much of a terrible coloniser do you have to be that your former subjects are welcoming a dictatorship with open arms?

It's weakness, not strength, to cede your resources to others. It is a position of luxury to provide for everyone else. Britain's economy cannot weather the unmitigated immigration that is currently rampant on our shores.
Britain could afford humane treatment of immigrants as well as a solution to homelessness and the cost of living crisis if they freed the millions of funds currently in the pockets of that century old gang of pedos you guys call the Royals. Just saying.

First of all, the highlighted element makes it astonishingly clear your own disdain for our great nation.
Tell us Al_Sama. Is it only respectful if we believe in glorious Islam?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sounding like every populist right wing politician anywhere. Be a little more creative

Britain could afford humane treatment of immigrants as well as a solution to homelessness and the cost of living crisis if they freed the millions of funds currently in the pockets of that century old gang of pedos you guys call the Royals. Just saying.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Sounding like every populist right wing politician anywhere. Be a little more creative
:seriously: It is not our duty to provide for all Immigrants. No sovereign nation should.

Though, I admit, I have little care for the royals, mainly because they lost their way.

This ain't a response. You're posting emotes like you won the argument.
Do you have nothing to say? Where are your eloquent walls of text and intellectual vocabulary?
I have edited the post, but you are not one any would engage with in intellectual discussion - not that I consider myself such, as that is just a false label you project upon me.

Whilst there are some I respect enough to engage, I am tired of your reactionary diatribe. So consider this my rebuttal: I don't particularly care for the opinions of an anarchocommunist even if I agree with his anticorporatist rhetoric.