Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
KILL ALL CELESTIAL DRAGONS!!! DEATH TO ALL CELESTIAL DRAGONS!!! TOTAL CELESTIAL DRAGON ANNIHILATION!!!
WE STAND WITH THE PIRATES
WE STAND WITH THE REVOLUTIONARIES
WE STAND WITH THE CROSS GUILD
WE STAND WITH ANYONE WHO HATES THE GOVERNMENT

FUCK MARINES
FUCK WORLD GOVERNMENT
FUCK CELESTIAL DRAGONS
FUCK GOD'S KNIGHTS
FUCK THE FIVE ELDERS
FUCK IMU
ALL HAIL ENTEI SABO

G

Gorosei Informer

Wtf Kuma got officially cucked.
I'm still shocked we see this kind of dark twist in One Piece. Bruh, people were advocate for saying "Oda would never do this" while I told them last week Oda does bring rape into his story.

And now he slapped this right onto our faces.
Oda has always implied it, Absalom blatantly tried to rape Nami as clearcut as it gets too. Glad hes fucking dead. Kinda makes me regret being such a Moria fan to think of it now too.

Moriah having a POS of shit like him on his side, how does Moria know Absalom wouldnt try to do the same to Perona?! Or hasnt tried already?! I guess out of respect/loyalty to Moria as he did save his life at Marineford too and maybe he fears him too, especially when Moria was actually going toe to toe with Kaido before but then Oda tried to make Absalom look sympathetic by having him not only saving Moriah before, but then being killed by Shiryu and Devon offscreen and Moriah almost getting himself killed trying to find Absalom and rescue him, balls deep in a Yonkos territory, Blackbeards territory ofc. Moriah being upset over Absaloms death too and it being framed as a sad moment, ERGH!
At least Absalom got karma by being killed, what he did to Nami was completely unforgivable, I remember watching the arc and PRAYING for Sanji to fuck him up and he did ofc THANKFULLY! Sanjis best moment of the series imo too, its what truly made me a fan of Sanji even more than Diable Jambe reveal and him vs Enel, Mr Prince etc too.

I always felt there was implied shit like this with Boas backstory, what happened to Tesoros girlfriend in Film Gold potentially and theres no way the Celestial Dragons themselves wouldnt be doing it thesmelves, unless they dont want to "taint themselves" with the "germs/diseases/impurities" of their slaves too. But im sure some would still do it too.

Oda really couldnt let Kuma be the father, despite Bonney having a future self that resembles Kumas body with her DF too. She used it vs Vegapunk before when trying to kill him. Oda you're fucking sick in the head at this point. This is pure sadism now.

I really hope Sanjis VA cucked Oda now unironically /s.

Status
Not open for further replies.