Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
No, you are just proving that you are in denial. Again, when an animal mew like a cat, drink like a cat, looks like a cat, purr like a cat an act like a cat, then its a cat.

That's the case of Zoro here. Weither you like it or not.

And yes, again, you can laugh at it, but you absolutely don't take into consideration the subtext of the story that place Zoro in that position, that shows that Brook is the bringer of Joy and that Robin is the bringer of the destination
It's not a Cat if all those things are true but then God shouts down from heaven "that's actually a dog". Oda says Zoro is the combatant. You don't know more about One Piece than Oda. Also that doesn't explain your bullshit for the other two. Just because Luffy wants a musician doesn't make it a useful position. Brook's job doesn't have "utility at sea", it's just for fun.

It's not a Cat if all those things are true but then God shouts down from heaven "that's actually a dog". Oda says Zoro is the combatant.
:lawsigh:
Dude, the title of the post in NOT the point. The point is the role the character plays in the story. There are MYRIADS of example were Oda says that something is X while actually showing that they are Y

You don't know more about One Piece than Oda.
I'm precisely looking at what Oda is writing bra. And what Oda is writing is a combatant AND a first mate. Plus the live action was approved by Oda so yeah.. pretty good indication that I'm right here.

Also that doesn't explain your bullshit for the other two
What BS ?
You don't understand simple characterization ?

Luffy wants a musician doesn't make it a useful position
For Luffy, its necessary. So yeah.. say again ?

Brook's job doesn't have "utility at sea", it's just for fun.
Oda literally build an arc showing the power of the music over people mind and its relationship to the joy a crew feels during a journey, so yes, its necessary for the sea.

You need .. really need and by "need" I say, its an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY, for you to understand that we are not talking here about what is important for any crew, we are talking here about what is important for the strawhats specifically and for Luffy.

In this perspective, a combattant that is also a first mate is a necessity, an archeologist that can direct you toward your next destination either in the sky or the sea or toward the One Piece is a necessity and a musician that bring joy to the crew is ALSO a necessity.

Last edited:
:lawsigh:
Dude, the title of the post in NOT the point. The point is the role the character plays in the story. There are MYRIADS of example were Oda says that something is X while actually showing that they are Y

I'm precisely looking at what Oda is writing bra. And what Oda is writing is a combatant AND a first mate. Plus the live action was approved by Oda so yeah.. pretty good indication that I'm right here.

What BS ?
You don't understand simple characterization ?

For Luffy, its necessary. So yeah.. say again ?

Oda literally build an arc showing the power of the music over people mind and its relationship to the joy a crew feels during a journey, so yes, its necessary for the sea.

You need .. really need and by "need" I say, its an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY, for you to understand that we are not talking here about what is important for any crew, we are talking here about what is important for the strawhats specifically and for Luffy.

In this perspective, a combattant that is also a first mate is a necessity, an archeologist that can direct you toward your next destination either in the sky or the sea or toward the One Piece is a necessity and a musician that bring joy to the crew is ALSO a necessity.
I'm not going to continue engaging with you over this since it's pointless.

Damn, you guys are throwing posts like cards in a poker match.. Nothing is coherent here. Remember, a post is always linked thematically to both the overall story and the story of the character. It must be meaningfull.
I really hate when you state your opinion like it is a fact.

The "I am right, you are wrong" attitude of yours is off the chart, man.

Every time I saw your comment, it always gives this vibe.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Does it come bundled with a mystery barrel? :usosmug:
Post automatically merged:

The "I am right, you are wrong" attitude of yours is off the chart, man.

I always find it funny the thread becomes toxic/annoying whenever he pipes up. It's only really worthwhile to interact here when he's not around at this point, because then the conversation is just more fun rather than straight up annoying :gokulaugh:

Does it come bundled with a mystery barrel? :usosmug:
Post automatically merged:

I always find it funny the thread becomes toxic/annoying whenever he pipes up. It's only really worthwhile to interact here when he's not around at this point, because then the conversation is just more fun rather than straight up annoying :gokulaugh:
Wild signature, I scrolled down and instantly saw Robin's ass, lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Wild signature, I scrolled down and instantly saw Robin's ass, lol

**Verse 1:**

Oh, scrolling down on the forum so sly
Caught a glimpse of Robin's booty, oh my
And should the thread be filled with memes and jokes
Keep ogling over One Piece's babes
If this is to end in laughter
Then we should all laugh together
Watch the memes climb high into the night
Calling out otakus oh
Keep scrolling we will
Watch the cheeks burn redder on
The screen's bright light (high)

**Chorus:**

Now I see booty
On the forum page
And I see cheeks
Shaking with glee
And I see booty
Blessing my scroll
And I see cheeks
Winking at me
And I hope that you'll forgive me

**Verse 2:**

Oh, should my mouse slip now
Then surely I'll scroll again
Clicking in the dark
We got too close to the post
Calling out otakus oh
Keep scrolling we will
Watch the cheeks burn redder on
The screen's bright light
Desolation comes upon the meme
Now I see booty
On the forum page
And I see cheeks
Shaking with glee
And I see booty
Blessing my scroll
And I see cheeks
Winking at me
And I hope that you'll forgive me

**Chorus:**
And if the night is scrolling
I will widen my eyes
For if the thread's returns
Then my heart will thrive
And as my feed is rolling on
I stumble on this pic so fine
And with that image upon the screen
I hear my inner fanboy scream
Now I see booty
On the forum page
I see cheeks
Shaking with glee
I see booty
Blessing my scroll
I see cheeks
Winking at me
I see booty
Oh, you know I saw a fan art so fine (cheeks)
And I see cheeks
Feel the meme upon my screen, yeah (cheeks)
And I see booty (cheeks)
And I see cheeks shake on and on the web so fine

:beanmean::beanmean::beanmean::beanmean:

I understand that it must be stressfull and frustrating. You might have the feeling that you don't understand something. But I'm not here to put you down with knowledge, I'm willing to share almost everything.

In term of storytelling - and when I'm sure of something - there is close to no chance that I can be wrong. We are not talking here about theorizing.

When I say - for example - that a post is ALWAYS meaninfull in term of thematic, this is no just a theory, this is a deduction from real parameters in the story that points toward this direction and a logical and NECESSARY principle of storytelling.

If post were not meaningfull for the story, most of the stories of the strawhats would be bland.

Meaningfull doesn't mean that there must be something like an entire story behind a parameter like a post, but that there must be some storytelling behind the parameters.

- Luffy is not the captain simply because. He is the captain because he made a promise.
- Zoro is the first mate because his entire story is focused around the symbolism of honor and the confidence that there is between him and Luffy (same for his combattant position, but this time because of his story with Kuina)
- Nami's post is not just a Navigator, she is the embodiement of what a navigator should be, her thematic are all about the notion of science and knowledge. You can also add that her story and relationship to the sea is put to the extrem, she literally FEELS the climat.
- Usopp is not simply sniper out of nowhere, he is a sharp shooter because this is what is Dad is, Usopp wants to feel as close as his dad as possible and therefore become the same proud warrior of the sea
- Sanji's relationship to food is highly linked to is relationship with others, the way he was treated and the way he treats others. Sanji is not a good cook because he can cook well, he is a good cook for Luffy because he is good guy that will cook even for his ennemies if needed.
- Chopper post is higly related to his past and the thematic of him not trusting himself enough.
- Robin is very interesting, her post is archeologist, but this is what she does with it that is important. Her thematic is purpose, just like her role on the ship. Robin has a purpose and a dream, to find the truth, and to find that truth she must first find the way which is represented by the poneglyph and the ROAD poneglyphs.
- Franky's post is shipwright, but its basically taking care of the Sunny. Franky thematic is all about being proud of his creations, the Sunny is his magnum opus, he will therefore take Sunny to the end with pride.
- Like I said previously, Brook post is all about bringing the joy in life to others, that's what a musician do and that what all the story of Brook is about. The joy of being alive.
- Jinbe's post is related to his characterization. Jinbe is the guide of the crew, both literally and symbolically. He is the one that will bring back the moral and be behind, watching. He is the one that will guide the ship toward its destination

As you can see each post is related in some way either to the characterization, to the story, to the past or to the dreams of the protagonist. This means that EACH post is MEANINGFULL in term of storytelling.

So, if you look for a new strawhat, you must FIRST look for the meaning behind a post before saying "X will be shipguard or combattant"

Last edited:
I understand that it must be stressfull and frustrating. You might have the feeling that you don't understand something. But I'm not here to put you down with knowledge, I'm willing to share almost everything.

In term of storytelling - and when I'm sure of something - there is close to no chance that I can be wrong. We are not talking here about theorizing.

When I say - for example - that a post is ALWAYS meaninfull in term of thematic, this is no just a theory, this is a deduction from real parameters in the story that points toward this direction and a logical and NECESSARY principle of storytelling.

If post were not meaningfull for the story, most of the stories of the strawhats would be bland.

Meaningfull doesn't mean that there must be something like an entire story behind a parameter like a post, but that there must be some storytelling behind the parameters.

- Luffy is not the captain simply because. He is the captain because he made a promise.
- Zoro is the first mate because his entire story is focused around the symbolism of honor and the confidence that there is between him and Luffy (same for his combattant position, but this time because of his story with Kuina)
- Nami's post is not just a Navigator, she is the embodiement of what a navigator should be, her thematic are all about the notion of science and knowledge. You can also add that her story and relationship to the sea is put to the extrem, she literally FEELS the climat.
- Usopp is not simply sniper out of nowhere, he is a sharp shooter because this is what is Dad is, Usopp wants to feel as close as his dad as possible and therefore become the same proud warrior of the sea
- Sanji's relationship to food is highly linked to is relationship with others, the way he was treated and the way he treats others. Sanji is not a good cook because he can cook well, he is a good cook for Luffy because he is good guy that will cook even for his ennemies if needed.
- Chopper post is higly related to his past and the thematic of him not trusting himself enough.
- Robin is very interesting, her post is archeologist, but this is what she does with it that is important. Her thematic is purpose, just like her role on the ship. Robin has a purpose and a dream, to find the truth, and to find that truth she must first find the way which is represented by the poneglyph and the ROAD poneglyphs.
- Franky's post is shipwright, but its basically taking care of the Sunny. Franky thematic is all about being proud of his creations, the Sunny is his magnum opus, he will therefore take Sunny to the end with pride.
- Like I said previously, Brook post is all about bringing the joy in life to others, that's what a musician do and that what all the story of Brook is about. The joy of being alive.
- Jinbe's post is related to his characterization. Jinbe is the guide of the crew, both literally and symbolically. He is the one that will bring back the moral and be behind, watching. He is the one that will guide the ship toward its destination

As you can see each post is related in some way either to the characterization, to the story, to the past or to the dreams of the protagonist. This means that EACH post is MEANINGFULL in term of storytelling.

So, if you look for a new strawhat, you must FIRST look for the meaning behind a post before saying "X will be shipguard or combattant"
Won't join