Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Oda loves Ginny? I mean it’s Ginny who got raped and given AIDS and oassses on her AIDS to her daughter… Anything about Ginny’s story show that Oda really loves her? Does this show he loves her more than Nami?

Or do you mean Kuma is the one he loves because Kuma is the one that is really suffering from Ginny getting raped and tortured
Ginny is more of a plot device than a character.

This was already enough imo, and we already knew that the CDs rape their slaves from Hancock's fb. Making an important side character and his child part of this rape impregnation story line places it in the center of the story
Some readers on here were still denying it. They were also denying Oda is pulling of Berserk stunts in One Piece.

The worst might be in 1099 since flashback isn't over.

Dragon vs Akainu isn't going to be an actual regular one piece fight

They gonna go live in a famous podcast and see who complains about stuff the better

"...I tried to do my job, i killed Roger's son at least, put a scar on yours, and what did you do in two decades?"

"My subbordinates fought two of your Admirals and escaped, how about that?!?"

"So you're saying they are more useful than you are?"

*Dragon starts to sweat*

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Dragon vs Akainu isn't going to be an actual regular one piece fight

They gonna go live in a famous podcast and see who complains about stuff the better

"...I tried to do my job, i killed Roger's son at least, put a scar on yours, and what did you do in two decades?"

"My subbordinates fought two of your Admirals and escaped, how about that?!?"

"So you're saying they are most useful than you are?"

*Dragon starts to sweat*

Secretary scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.