Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the problem? Just have someone else draw! I mean, if you take sports for example the athletes often hang up their boots around age 35-40 when their bodies can't cope anymore. No shame in that. They can still contribute as coaches/managers, they don't actively need to run on the field.
Sure have assistants. Why did none of the others get assistants? Do you think Oda will change in this regard?

Berserk is now continued by Kentaro's friend.
Togashi should get assistants.

Applies to all of them too.

Oda is singled out because Watsuki was Oda's mentor and Oda used to work as Watsuki's assistant.
Yeah but you have @lee33 ignoring this and acting like Oda is a Pedo because of it and not his precious Naruto author lmao

And yes, Japanese culture is weird as fuck with this shit, and still is. I dont think any of these people are actual offenders, but they are all definitely way too quick to accepting people being one and reassimilating them in their society

Its just weird as fuck in general, I agree.

I haven't even minded OP these passt 7 days
I was busy enjoying Ron Kamonohashi , Loki, and other series

I'm gonna stick to Conan and other anime/manga indeed.
These battle manga shonen writers are weirdos who dont mind to sexualise kids. No wonder why their stories end up bad in final arcs
technically oda sexualise kids with adult body .
Its better then the others I never seen him sexualise Otama for exemple

I know but to support or overlook it is is the issue
Japanese society wanna have plessures wirh kids (below 18), they have this weird fetishism for teens (between 10-14) that they keep sexualizing little girls in their stories

Oda may very well write about rape or x being wrong in hid story but in real life he's busy defending a pedo and doesn't mind sexualizing teens
from what I understood manga/fiction is seen differently in Japan compared to the West. Just a few days ago I watched a documentary about a special police unit in my country investigating a pedo ring. The police officers were asked afterwards how their work changed them and they said how it had shocked them to find out just how many pedos there are out there...

Yeah but you have @lee33 ignoring this and acting like Oda is a Pedo because of it and not his precious Naruto author lmao

And yes, Japanese culture is weird as fuck with this shit, and still is. I dont think any of these people are actual offenders, but they are all definitely way too quick to accepting people being one and reassimilating them in their society

Its just weird as fuck in general, I agree.
I mean was'nt age of consent in Japan like 12 years old until 1 or 2 years ago ?

? It is far more realistic for Oda to never finish the series then for him to end 90% of his remaining plot points in a hundred chapters.

Im sorry you are hoping he is sick to meet your 1200 agenda bro. If it happens, you arent getting an ending from him in this way.

Anyway....worst thing that happens is he becomes a bi weekly or monthly author, so maybe you are right itll be chapter 1200 in monthly length:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I mean was'nt age of consent in Japan like 12 years old until 1 or 2 years ago ?
Yep

I haven't even minded OP these passt 7 days
I was busy enjoying Ron Kamonohashi , Loki, and other series

I'm gonna stick to Conan and other anime/manga indeed.
These battle manga shonen writers are weirdos who dont mind to sexualise kids. No wonder why their stories end up bad in final arcs
I'm still thankful ISHIDA Sui didn't fail Tokyo Ghoul's ending. So many great mangas, like AoT, got crappy endings but TG's final saga, despite being a bit rushed, still delivered great quality.

We TG fans always ate good.

Yeah, 3 chapters in a row isn't possible for Oda anymore

he should stick to 2
new years break should give him 1-2 weeks of holiday

But the rate of deterioration is ultra quick.
It used to be 4 chapters in a row back in Act 2. And now only 4-5 years later he cant even do 3. Despite extra long breaks inbetween.
Guy should stop getting involved with so much side quests eating away on his time. OP wont finish within this decade almost guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.