Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean was'nt age of consent in Japan like 12 years old until 1 or 2 years ago ?
Yes, the society is very sick sexually

I get it if you wanna masturbate and have sex... get adult pics and jerk off or go have sex wirh adults or draw hentai about adult women

Why show us boobs/ass of teens? Then when fans start making lewd images, people only blame those fans instead of attacking the author

There gotta be a limit : don't sexualise kids, don't abuse them, don't hurt them, don't kill them
Anyone who breaks these rules, doesn't deserve respect until he/she truly repents

Last edited:
Alice Lidle, the girl that inspired Lewis Carol's Alice in Wonderland was 12 too when they were hanging out together. One or two hundred years ago things were very different world wide. Now pedos are hiding a lot more.
for sure even in my country back in the days way before I was born it was normal to marry a girl 14 or 15 years old and parents were marrying their daughters of this age to man who were like 40 . We changed it because we felt at this age they were not ready to have a family but back in the days if the girl had her first period she was ready . SO its kinda natural for mans to lust to younger girls in a sense and we trying to change this mentality but its a huge lie . They are just hiding it .

I never said Oda is a pedo though lmao? I said Oda is officially Hiro. Y’all can continue to create your mental gymnastics to defend this, I can care less. Exploiting sexuality of women solely for fanservice into your manga has never been a good thing. I can’t take any mangakas seriously who constantly do it.
And Kishimoto didnt do this with 15-16 year old Ino lol? Isnt he involved in a sequel manga that constantly exploits Sarada?

Wild that so far 2 warlords have a fully complete backstory that tie into the worlds lore and expands on their personal motivations.

At this point theres no way that Big Mom and Kaido were written and planned before Kuma and Doffy.

What's the problem? Just have someone else draw!
Some mangakas are just too stubborn and won't have anyone else draw for them.

Togashi is a perfect example, they asked him if he wanted to have someone else draw for him but he said no and wanted to do the drawing himself.

However there are cases where it's the opposite, Aka Akasaka the mangaka of Kaguya Sama Love is War, he was both the writer and artist for that series.

However he decided to retire from drawing and only focus on the writing, Oshi no Ko another series by him, he only does the writing while someone else does the drawing.

new years break should give him 1-2 weeks of holiday

But the rate of deterioration is ultra quick.
It used to be 4 chapters in a row back in Act 2. And now only 4-5 years later he cant even do 3. Despite extra long breaks inbetween.
Guy should stop getting involved with so much side quests eating away on his time. OP wont finish within this decade almost guaranteed
He should just get someone else to draw the manga and move to shounen jump+ where he can do adhoc release of chapters

Sure have assistants. Why did none of the others get assistants? Do you think Oda will change in this regard?

Berserk is now continued by Kentaro's friend.
Togashi should get assistants.
I don't know if it's Odas pride or whatever getting in the way but there are probably 50.000 talented artists out there that could imitate his style and draw. It's not like a movie director films all the content, screen writes and later edits it, there are talented people for that. But it's not unheard of with these geniuses that like to do a bit too much. Dr Dre for example is another famous case that is an extreme perfectionist.

new years break should give him 1-2 weeks of holiday

But the rate of deterioration is ultra quick.
It used to be 4 chapters in a row back in Act 2. And now only 4-5 years later he cant even do 3. Despite extra long breaks inbetween.
Guy should stop getting involved with so much side quests eating away on his time. OP wont finish within this decade almost guaranteed
This is wrong lol. Oda has been doing 3 chapters then break since 2015. It only recently went down to 2-3 on average.

Wild that so far 2 warlords have a fully complete backstory that tie into the worlds lore and expands on their personal motivations.

At this point theres no way that Big Mom and Kaido were written and planned before Kuma and Doffy.
BM’s ties into the worlds lore and explains her motivations lol

she’s just a shit character, but definitely well written

Status
Not open for further replies.