Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The men do way better than the women in this manga.
Reminder that Hancock, for all the hype she got, looked like a toddler against BB.
Sure, he's a Yonko, but if Law could get a good hit in on him then why Hancock couldn't at least scratch him is beyond me.
And there's Yamato who's always brought up in this discussion, but even then she was just used for Oda's unusual Oden wank (seriously, imagine blowing a dead guy like that).
Hancock zero diffed Blackbeards entire crew and put him in a stalemate. What fucking manga are you reading? She did better solo than Law and his entire crew did lmao.

So a few things make sense now

Kuma was probably there at Egghead to get help from VP to cure Bonney. Thats why she remembers being there as a kid. VP maybe couldn't come up with a cure so the only thing kuma could do was take the disease himself and get turned to a robot to preserve himself. It was most likely after this that he became a warlord.

But now i do have few questions:
Sabo was rescued by Dragon roughly around the same time as Ginny died and Kuma took bonney. So he should also know about bonney right?
But it didn't look like he recognized her

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe VP just repairs his body and removes all modifications somehow. Then again, him being a cyborg really isnt an issue. Its like how Brook is a swordsman, it doesnt really do anything against Zoro

I do absolutely think he is surviving, though
I think he dies and Bonney will inherit his will and join SHP

Lmao at "he can never write a single female character that isn't (lists multiple completely different types of characters)
I listed at most 2 or 3 different types, and they're not even good at that.
But let's say that he CAN write good female characters... So what? We still see the same trend of a good chunk of them being killed off or captured in almost every backstory we get.
Ginny was already a slave, and it was already established that she can't marry Kuma anyway, why put her through so much more shit just to hammer in the point that the CDs are evil?
Did he not show they're deplorable creeps in Sabaody, Dressrosa, Reverie, etc.?
He's just doing too much imo, I can understand wanting to give a character a really sad backstory and all that, but there's a point where you just have to stop. Kuma never deserved all this, it was fine just having his parents dead, race on the brink of extinction, being a former slave, etc.

I guess she grew more in cup size with experience.

I don't understand the reason of telling the story after 1000 years have passed. Why can't the elf grow proper pair after 1000 years?
Welp other Elf is growing a proper pair but she is just not
the theory that people seems to always said is she is not aged ( her age stop after doing sum immortality magic )
but it seems to be debunked since there is also an 1000+ years old Elf with proper pair, she might be one of them girl if you know what i mean:suresure:
but i enjoy watching it or read it since i like the plot more rather than thinking about things like that.
The story is what sells me to read it anyway like One piece in the first place

I think he dies and Bonney will inherit his will and join SHP
I disagree lol, Bonney is very much a tool being used to accentuate Kuma's background, not the other way around. If she were a potential crewmate, should have gotten a lot more focus. Kuma himself is the central plot thread that drives this arc, even more than VP being assassinated.

It would not surprise me if Bonney is left with VP in Elbaf, while he goes off to help the crew finish their journey

Status
Not open for further replies.