Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe VP just repairs his body and removes all modifications somehow. Then again, him being a cyborg really isnt an issue. Its like how Brook is a swordsman, it doesnt really do anything against Zoro

I do absolutely think he is surviving, though
Oda saw brook and law in a with zoro and kinemon in a drawing once and called it the 4 swordsman.
What areyou smoking?
Ah shanks fan nvm

Why did Kuma and Ginny become separate commanders of revo army? They were inseparable, she or he should have acted as the deputy of one team so they could stay together. Very convenient that they commanded their own units (another one of Dragon's doing no doubt).

I'm pretty convinced he's dying. He's going to get to see Nika come back and save bonney and die happy
Im not, characters with tragic pasts tend to not die in this series lol. They tend to live on for the sake of character growth.
Post automatically merged:

Oda saw brook and law in a with zoro and kinemon in a drawing once and called it the 4 swordsman.
What areyou smoking?
Ah shanks fan nvm
The fuck is even your point in this comment lol

Welp other Elf is growing a proper pair but she is just not
the theory that people seems to always said is she is not aged ( her age stop after doing sum immortality magic )
but it seems to be debunked since there is also an 1000+ years old Elf with proper pair, she might be one of them girl if you know what i mean:suresure:
but i enjoy watching it or read it since i like the plot more rather than thinking about things like that.
The story is what sells me to read it anyway like One piece in the first place
One Punch Tatsumaki style yeah ...

Not sure what to say. There was this girl in real life looking 14 or something and it turned out she was 20. It was at a pub and I asked her where her parents are.

Blackbeards entire crew and put him in a stalemate.
No, that wasn’t a stalemate. Blackbeard low diffed her

Bovkbeard was one punch away from killing Hancock… And then Rayleigh showed up

a stalemate is when no side can do anything to the other… It was Hancock who couldn’t do anything to Teach, while Teach was one punch away from killing her

this is probably one of the most disrespectful panels I’d ever seen. Hancock had her DF shutdown but her Haki and physical strength were intact… So her inability to do anything once Blackbeard grabbed her meant her full haki and physical power was LESS THAN Blackbeard’s One hand

Blackbeard basically beat her in one move

One Punch Tatsumaki style yeah ...

Not sure what to say. There was this girl in real life looking 14 or something and it turned out she was 20 when. It was at a pub and I asked her where her parents are.
OMG LMAO can't even imagine how to respond after getting an answer that she is legal:nicagesmile:

Well in Asian or my country atleast we had Girl who still looking like 14 years old when in fact she was 25 years old and one of them is my friend, even a 50 year old Lady in here is still looking like 23/30 or sum.

H

Herrera95

This is fucking stupid.

He's relevant now cause the story is about him NOW. This is the equivalent of saying "oh well, Mihawk is a pre-skip character, the admirals are pre-skip characters, Vivi is a pre-skip character, they don' matter now." It lacks any sense of context.

Kuma is a character that was the crux of the strawhats change. He's as much a character that heralded in the time skip as much as Whitebeard and Ace
No dude. The story is not about him. Knowing his story right now makes no fucking different. He have no role in the actual plot.

Mihawk have a important plot as being WSS and member of a Yonko crew.

Admirals have an important role as being the main opponents of all pirates (including Yonkos as former/future Pirate King).

Vivi is relevant because her family is directly connected to the Void Century.

Right now the only thing I can say that it is important from Kuma is to understand why his race is being pursuit. But that is about his race not him.

VP maybe couldn't come up with a cure so the only thing kuma could do was take the disease himself and get turned to a robot to preserve himself. It was most likely after this that he became a warlord.
No this doesn’t work. Why would Kuma put preserving himself over his duties as a Rev?

Kuma willingly becoming a cyborg SLAVE of the WG has to be way more than him just preserving himself… it makes more sense that Vegapunk could cure Bonney but the Government learned about what was happening and give Kuma a deal, Cure Bonney in exchange for letting Vegapunk turn him into a slave again

Status
Not open for further replies.