Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we have a woman getting raped and the child finding out about having CD ancestry and people somehow make it about the husband
it's always like that. a female's suffering makes certain people feel sorry for the male they think she 'belongs' to, bc she's seen as an extension of the male hero's person. poor guy, his ego-boosting tool in the shape of a beautiful (and obedient) woman got 'defiled' by some other guy!
Zoro is a chad, unlike that bitch Urouge
i never understood why people liked this wanker. he's ugly and irrelevant. trash character, CD kneeler :gonope:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Ok so Kuma could have walked away from this mess. Not his kid, whatever.

But for some odd reason he decides to be obedient to the WG? Why?
Makes no sense unless he had strong feelings for Ginny.
I think that he used his power to excise the illness from bonney and since he had to take it in, he allowed himself to become a robot slave to the wg on the stipulation that they left bonney alone. The illness would be killing him anyway so he has nothing to lose by doing that.

People shitting on Dragon for not doing anything for two years (under the assumption he didn't even know where Ginney was) forget every single One Piece major faction has done nothing for 20 years.

In fact, WG and the marines burning Ohara down makes them the most active faction in a single scene.

I think that he used his power to excise the illness from bonney and since he had to take it in, he allowed himself to become a robot slave to the wg on the stipulation that they left bonney alone. The illness would be killing him anyway so he has nothing to lose by doing that.
:bignews: You're cooking.

Right good point i forgot about that.
Pirates in the OP world are literally saints compared to the CDs
That's because they have absolute power and decide the laws.
Nobody can obey them but themselves. Everyone has to obey their rules whether they like that or not. The WG is tyrannical. If Beast Pirates had this much power, they would do the same tbh.

Medieval times weren't that much different with commoners and nobles.
Commoners were killed if they weren't obeying the nobles. Same as in One Piece, expect admirals are on your asses if you won't obey the Celestial Dragons.

Imo that's the disgusting thing about the navy's apparent "Justice" system when they act like pirates are pure scum and evil while they're serving true tyrants... As much as I like certain navy characters, it's simply the truth.

Absolutely not lol!, I just want to to quote you and questioning why are people outright getting upset for "Cuckshit" even thought it is rape. The meaning of Cuck to me is someone who takes pleasure in seeing their partner have sexual interactions towards another, having that said partner be a "bull" or something else. in the gray are there's NTR where someone basically steals your wife and makes it HIS. the difference being that NTR has consent (At first dubious ad the wife in question is unsure if this is okay but later on falls in love to said attacker.)
Why did Kuma help WG? Even his ursus shock recently at Mariejois didn't kill any CDs, what was the fucking point? Doesn't seem like he's really phased about what happened not even at a subconscious level.

Not every word needs be used literally, which is why I asked for your definition.

I'd say people are upset because they don't like how the plot developed.

People shitting on Dragon for not doing anything for two years (under the assumption he didn't even know where Ginney was) forget every single One Piece major faction has done nothing for 20 years.

In fact, WG and the marines burning Ohara down makes them the most active faction in a single scene.
I dont mind that Dragon has been mostly offscreened it makes sense in all other cases, when one of his top brass is kidnapped and he is doing nothing thats a big problem. The context makes him look incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.