Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bonney is really a child……….Well the signs have always been there. That’s why I personally have stayed away from any fan art of hers. People in the west will surely not like this. Idk why Oda does this to himself though……..blurs the line between creepy and perverted.

How can a child have the smarts to do sth like in the zolo scene

By defintion Torture is the act of causing pain and suffering to a person. Also to make them do something they don't wanna tell or do.

Rape is inflicting pain into a person, even worse for a woman if she gets impregnated. That pain and suffering becsuse of child birth and the likes..

They go hand to hand together...
lol yeah you and I definitely live in different environments.

I think you just dont understand .
this is not an argument where you get by applying what you read in a dictionary .

Seeing the slander for Kuma here for raising a child who was innocent in all this despite her heritage, calling him chad if he were to throw her into the ocean. :whitepress:

Yep WG is absolute trash. Think I need to get out of this site for a while.
Disgusting really

Shame that Oda never spelled out that a child shouldn’t suffer the sins of their father either….:seriously:

Kinda reminds me of what happened with Tokyo Ghoul:Re

The series is literally about man-eating ghouls who need to resort to murder and cannibalism for survival. But what caused the biggest meltdown in the fanbase was the onscreen sex scene. Consensual sex, mind you, between two characters who later get married.
Wait, people were having a meltdown in a negative or positive sense? Because as far as I remember, people were cheering for Kaneki getting laid after all that stuff he went through.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
How high is Bonney's ceiling? She's only 12 years old.
She turned into a buccaneer in a distorted future, what's stopping her from turning into a lunarian? :quest:
im actually very curious how that ability actually works since she reshapes her body all together which has nothing to do with age, at first my original theory or thought was maybe since she still is a kid she hasn't fully developed a buccaneer build like kuma cause she would only be about 25% at this point and that was the age she developed that body but now we see shes not a buccaneer so I wonder how her ability fully works, kinda like g3 abilitywise here. wonder how broken she actually can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.