Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually cant read like at all, Oda already showed that their are good people among them like Doffy's father, Corazon and Myosgard but that doesnt mean theyll get redeemed lamoooo especially with how thongs are going right now. Oda is doing the most to shownus that as a group, theyre iredeemable
hell, ALL of the good CD you mention got killed BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY, this could'nt be spelled out to you more that they are also Inflexible. and what you just mention. Oda is setting them up to be that classic type of comically bad people.

btw always put it in the back of my mind but its quite clear why hancock and the others hate men now
Post automatically merged:

thats why shanks mihawk are fighting?
:milaugh:
Yeah, I always thought that was the reason Boa and her sister hated men.

Shanks and Mihawk fighter for their dad's love, huh?

Lmaoooo what?

So cuck is the new L?

"Damn bro, my boss cucked me hard today. Three new meetings tomorrow instead of just one."

"Sorry for your loss, cuck. Your mom is watching you from the heaven I'm sure."

"Yo, can anyone help me? I'm cucked af and don't have a map with me."

Just admit you don't know what a cuck is.
There's a massive gap in your knowledge and your comprehension level of language intricacies. Words often stretch beyond their original meanings, and grasping this is key to appreciating the full spectrum of language.

I can't fill out the massive knowledge gap you have in understanding this basic yet fundamental concept.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
I literally had eliminated this as a possibility because of Oda saying that.

Fuck me for not learning one simple lesson:

DON'T TRUST ODA
Never take anything for granted with Oda :gokulaugh:

There's a massive gap in your knowledge and your comprehension level of language intricacies. Words often stretch beyond their original meanings, and grasping this is key to appreciating the full spectrum of language.

I can't fill out the massive knowledge gap you have in understanding this basic yet fundamental concept.
The only gap is between the meaning of the word cuck and Kuma's situation.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

You don't assign new meanings to words just because you're turned on by the idea of your gf being raped by a bilionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.