Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
am so confused
why is luffy the victim here
Just the guy being sexist and gross

The girls interested in Luffy suddenly have less value because they were sex slaves. And ultimately that hurts Luffy because who cares about what Boa went through, sheโ€™s here to make Luffy look good, is the logic.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
The 12 yo Bonney aside, wait.... so Bonney is the child of a Celestial Dragon....

Guess it explains her relation with the Gorosei, Akainu's wordings toward her, the fact she doesn't have Buccaneer traits, and she always seemingly escapes since she has the blood of a celestial dragon :quest:

I'm assuming her "father" is still alive, so depending on who he is exactly, she might want to take revenge on him instead, with her considering Kuma as her real father despite not being connected by blood

Now the question is why did she ended up having that df? Was it given to her on purpose or did she accidentally eat it?

I'm loving this flashback. It answers a lot of question. I'm assuming the tyrant part of Kuma's title comes from government propaganda due to opposing the actual tyrant king from the Sorbet Kingdom who is a Celestial Dragon lapdog

When it comes to Shichibukais, Oda really delivers. Not that non existant background story that Kaido got :jay-yeah:

Shichibukais are literally carrying this manga from Mihawk's east blue hype, Crocodile welcome to Paradise hype, Moria's new world insight, Celestial Dragon to commoner Doflamingo, Kuma from Sabaody until now, Cross Guild, as one of the yonko replacement, etc Hell even Law(who carried Punk Hazard, Dressrosa), and Blackbeard(EOS villain) were Shichibukais

At this point I wonder what was the point of yonkos :kobeha:

Whitebeard and Shanks are the only great ones among them and I donlt even think it was necessary for Oda to include them in that group
Are my eyes deceiving me?

About to use the Master Ball

Sort of unrelated but I remember reading this one manga (whose name I forgot) where a psychotic stalker raped the MC and tortured his girlfriend. And then the narrative unironically treated him as wrong for wanting to bring his rapist to justice because "his girlfriend had it worse"
That shit actually made me angry at the writer
Schizo writer moment wtf.

I meant the original poster. He said โ€œpoor Luffyโ€ so heโ€™s implying rape victims are bad wives itโ€™s gfs. Broken goods and what not.

Some people really have no chill
Boiroy? That's one of the tamer takes he had since I've been here

Every other spoiler thread he gets banned.

I need a breather after that vile shit.

The real "feminist criticism" that can be made to Oda is that he made Ginny a "woman in the refrigerator". (The famous thrope where a female character gets hurt or killed only to move the plot of a male character). But,lets face it,its not the first time he does this and it wont probably be the last time.
Honestly I iffy as to why Oda doesn't write good female characters but dropping the series because of that is petty as all hell imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.