Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
The way I see it, OP at its core is a silly/goofy series that still doesnโ€™t shy away from having serious or mature themes.
Like yeah this is a comic about a rubber pirate going on adventures. But it also has shit like slavery, torture, genocide, domestic abuse, etc
Yeah but I wasn't ready for confirmed **** in canon, Oda himself said he didn't include it in Dressrosa cause it's a Shonen. Guess I just don't like my ankles broken like that :parkcry:

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I think pound might have actually loved her
Idk doubtful he stuck around to near chiffon and Lola but I don't see him having any kind of feelings for big mom especially when she slept with at least 30 other men after him

Good job Oda, making Blackbeard an official pedo, flirting with 12 y.o. girl

@Blackbeard @Erkan12
He isn't pedo lmao you liar you try to find anything to shit on Teach. You clown said Teach scarred brat Shanks thats how liar you are.

Her acting is good you can't blame anyone who gets tricked with her act, maybe blame Oda, who figured out she was just a kid? She even think herself she is not a kid which means she is a perfect actor.

''When I was a kid'' she herself think she is not a kid thats how weird situation and good her acting skills are.

This is no different than Nami forgetting Momo is still a kid and punching him for touching her body. Appearances are deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.