Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Teach beat her she would be KO sleeping in her original form or she would be dead, no chance.

She definitely got Moria treatment, not worthy for a fight vs the captain.

She probably tricked even her own crew or were they kids too?

I doubt they are kids since they should have turned to normal after some time.
This is even when she faints or KO she still keep the age she at.
As we seen in chapter 1067 with bugs she faint and was still in a 22 year body .
So maybe even being KO don't change her back like how it have with Zoan DFs lol .

Not sure the Yami Yami no Mi can reverse the aging effect. The Yami Yami no Mi disables the user from further using his DF usage, but the aging process most likely isn't a continuous application of her DF but a lasting effect, similarly to Shinobu permanently aging Momonosuke or Ivankov permanently changing the hormonal profile of the target. So in this case, the effect was already utilized and isn't reversed by the Yami Yami no Mi.

And "young girl" can obviously refer to a 22 year old when used by someone close to 40.
wdym not sure it can reverse the aging effect, it nullifies df abilities similar to what seawater does , without draining their energy however.you are in denial .look back at the scene where the strawhats saved bonney and you will understand why she was also described as a young girl.

only a couple people so far have referred to bonney as a young girl
and each of them know her real age .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
people on this forum have been begging for more tragedy and suffering and death for years. they werent ready
Yeah, I don't necessarily mind the more mature spin this chapter. Definitely unexpected for the medium. It comes right out of GoT lmao.
Dressrosa is barely better than Lano. Only the 2nd half of the arc was decent
Dressrosa was a solid 60% good
WCI and Wano aren't even 40% good.

Status
Not open for further replies.